• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings When I Ruled The World-- Another Vampire Roleplay Idea

TheDistantRose

An apparition looking for a host
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh who would ever wanna be king?

──────•~❉᯽❉~•──────

What is a King without his advisor?

Tension grows throughout the land as the threat of vampires begins to creep in. Small farm towns are burning down. Trade routes are closed due to threats. Vampire hunters are gathering in groups to take on the growing problems. The seemingly indifferent King struggles to protect the people he loves from the cage of his golden throne. Trapped in the castle walls vampires had infiltrated long ago--leaving him as the only human alive among monsters.

Always seen together when approaching the public, the King's Advisor seems to hold the power far more than the King he guides. There are whispers the King is growing ill. That he will step down from the throne.

Broken, but strong-willed, the King eventually sends out a secret letter to a notoriously successful vampire hunter--but will it be enough to save him? Time ticks away as the seemingly staged uprising grows closer and closer. Sickness lingers as he is used for feeding. Tired but determined, the King hopes for a bright future.

But is it possible?

──────•~❉᯽❉~•──────

Looking For: A vampire advisor or vampire hunter (or both lol)

Howdy!

Thanks for reading through!
Just a few things to get out of the way if you're interested!
In this plot I'm willing to play multiple characters. More than happy to actually!

I'm specifically looking for a m/m pairing for the King and the Advisor, the hunter could be Female or Male (or NB)! I'm not picky ! (just hella gay lmao)

About me and whatnot!​

My name is Samson [he/him] I am 25 and I am seeking out 18+ roleplayers to create some wonderful stories with.

Rules:
- Please no one liners
- Minimum of 2-3 paragraphs per reply
- Please reply once a week, unless we have discussed otherwise
- 3rd person only please

Feel free to DM with with any questions! Thanks and happy writing!! Cheers! <3

hhhelloooo !!! I'm assuming you are fine with major power imbalances, given the nature of the dynamic of the king and his advisor... would you at all be interested in my boy Addison? I'd be more than happy to play multiple charas as well, whether it'd be a case of "sharing" secondary/one-off characters or having entirely "separate" control of characters. :0

hhhelloooo !!! I'm assuming you are fine with major power imbalances, given the nature of the dynamic of the king and his advisor... would you at all be interested in my boy Addison? I'd be more than happy to play multiple charas as well, whether it'd be a case of "sharing" secondary/one-off characters or having entirely "separate" control of characters. :0
Hello!! Yeah! Love that kind of stuff lmao, it's so good. I'm also down for like "the bad guy wins" type plots too, just to put that out there! I love your character! If you'd like to talk more about setting up a roleplay feel free to DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back