• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern When Hell Freezes Over (Currently Not Accepting)

Steel Tiger

One Thousand Club

Building_destroyed_Winter_War_Jyv%C3%A4skyl%C3%A4.jpg

A country is left barren and in ruins after a destructive war. Many are left to survive and scavenge among the snow covered lands and ruins. Surviving day to day or living in some of the scattered 'strong holds' through out the lands. A few report odd creatures and people among the snow, and often those who report disappear soon after.

1. Try to post at least a paragraph (5-8 sentences) per post if not more

2. If something is wrong or you have a big interesting idea to possibly do tell me about in the ooc-thread to perhaps build it up

3. Don't take over my characters and avoid godmodding or mary suing your own (starting to dive into the more obvious here sorry)

4. Gonna be gone for a few days? Going to be busy and not able to post for a while? (3-7 days maybe) tell me about it in the OOC thread or else I will probably assume you are leaving the thread or ignoring it, I can not stress this enough, if you want to leave the roleplay tell me as well otherwise it does not seem kind

5. This is more or less a warning especially for all those people out there that like romance (you know who you are) as I see threads and such for it all over...this roleplay like most of mine will not likely start with romance in it, it may not even have romance much at all

6. If you are unsure about something, or don't know where to place a character try to chat it and plan it out in OOC with me so I can help, instead of having the character or generally things being off somewhere where neither you or I have a clue of

think that is about it..will probably add a bit more later for those interested as things go along...looking for maybe (3-5 people)

When Hell Freezes Over

Last edited by a moderator:
So In ... but under the condition I can have samurai armour made out of the invincible material, sometimes called "screen door mesh". It's something I've wanted to do for a very ... long ... time.

Nice bump there. I read the lore, and I want to join. Wanted to ask: I can take the role of a stranded Caitruvdeamonian soldier, right? A young conscript. Just as a background.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiki Kenju]Nice bump there. I read the lore, and I want to join. Wanted to ask: I can take the role of a stranded Caitruvdeamonian soldier, right? A young conscript. Just as a background.

[/QUOTE] sure! Don't think I have anything specifically against, just beware the lack of gun/high powered weaponry thing

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]sure! Don't think I have anything specifically against, just beware the lack of gun/high powered weaponry thing

[/QUOTE]
Yes, yes, no heavy machine guns from the start, okay. I'm filling the character sheet now, this looks like a good RP.

[QUOTE="Jordan the Humble]I tried making my character about 3 times, every time I lost the page ... I'll do it later. *sigh*

[/QUOTE]
Try copy and pasting the character sheet outline (After reading the overview and blah just to make sure since it seems people have decided to ignore that before), and put it into a word document, or made notepad or something like that, for word I usually have auto-save on all the time just in case something goes wrong so that may be helpful, and remember to save it to a place or folder where you know where it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back