• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Prince Lutin

Not one of your FAAAAAAAANS!
(This is my first time making an RP like this, so bear with me...)

RULES:
1. No godmodding.
2. All characters must originate from video games. This means no anime, manga, cartoon, movie, book, or comics characters. Visual novels will not be counted as video games in this RP. (Licensed games also don't count.) Characters originating from Wreck-it Ralph are not allowed. So no Ralph, no Vanellope, no nothing.
3. On the topic of Pokemon characters, they MUST be from the games. For example, Red is okay, Ash Ketchum is not.
4. Swearing is allowed, but don't overdo it.
5. No NSFW.
6. Treat other users with respect.
7. I will control most of the enemies, but other users can control them too.
8. No killing other people's characters.
9. There is no limit on how many characters you can have, provided you can keep track of them all.
10. Have fun!

Character sheet is located here: Quest - When Dimensions Collide Character Sheet

-------

A strange interdimensional rift has opened up, throwing characters from different video games together into random places, creating very dangerous enemies, and overall disrupting the video game space-time continuum. This means that video game characters are facing enemies from games other than their own, teaming up with characters from other games, and using items from other games. Nobody knows what will happen next, but whatever it is, it won't be dull!

--------
(I'll start you off. And it was pretty darn obvious who I was going to choose!)

Gilgamesh woke up and found himself lying on a bed in a two-story cabin in the woods. The room was dimly lit and the sky outside was pitch black. He didn't know where he was. This was definitely not home. There was no Ki, no Ishtar, no 60-floor tower lurking in the shadows. Gil looked down at himself and noticed that he was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts. This really shocked him, but then he looked to the right and saw his golden armor. sword, and shield hung against a wall, which made him feel relieved. Where was he, and why was he underdressed?

The door to the left opened. A shadowy figure looked at Gil. Gil couldn't tell whether it was a man or a woman, or even if it was human at all.

"Get dressed, we've got a long journey ahead of us."

Last edited:
You hear a man hollaring in the distance, falling quickly.

"OH GOD DAAMNIIT-"

Thud.

"Oh, godamnit, where the hell am I?..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back