• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
When Daylight Ascends — Interest Check

moxxie.

ᴘʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ ғᴀɴɢɪʀʟ.
tK9bTCJ.png
nILD1Ib.png
edAzoVq.png
Death was never an escape.

They have no idea where they are.

What they do know is if they don't get out fast, they're all dead.

Pursued by malevolent entities bent on their grisly deaths, this gathering has no choice but to survive until daylight ascends.

And that's not going to happen anytime soon.

────────────────────────

nL17VdS.png

───

I.
First and foremost, follow RPN's general ruleset. This means no disrespecting other users, sexual content or extreme gore (but we may be pushing the boundary a bit on that, considering this is a DBD inspired roleplay), spam, etc.

II. If you're playing a Killer, or even a Survivor, don't godmod your character. This can apply by making them able to injure anyone no matter the circumstance, or going through any circumstance uninjured, respectively, though there are obviously various other forms of godmodding that shouldn't be employed with a character.

III. Don't dictate other characters' decisions/actions unless given express permission by that character's player.

IV. You can play multiple characters, but if you choose to do so, you must play at least one killer and one survivor. The only time this rule is rendered null is when the roleplay has significantly more than one or the other.

V. I want to at least keep the number of killers and survivors even, but I'd preferably have more survivors than killers just to keep the roleplay fair. So, keep in mind there's a chance you may have to play a killer or survivor for necessity's sake.

VI. If you plan on joining this roleplay, please reply at least once a week, 2-4 semi-literate paragraphs. If you wish to leave the roleplay, please inform me so everyone is aware that you are leaving and not interacting with a character who isn't there.

VII. Lastly, if you are to join this roleplay, please be aware that it will most likely feature a reasonable amount of violence based on its inspiration and subject matter.

I'll be forever grateful if you join ♥!

OTHER PAGES:
I.
Lore
II. Character Sheet
III. OOC

Last edited:
Uhh, Mox... The heck is DBD? :/
Well, my dear Ayama, it's Dead by Daylight, a.k.a a game I got way to obsessed with on a whim. I probably should've just avoided the abbreviation there.

Last edited:
Well, my dear Ayama, it's Dead by Daylight, a.k.a a game I got way to obsessed with on a whim ^^;;. I probably should've just avoided the abbreviation there.
Nah, fandom acronyms are in widespread use, whether I like it or not. Hope you get a bunch of interest in this ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back