• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EveCreates

Temporarily and Intentionally Insane
“The winter leaves, the summer comes, the oceans dry, the skies all cry. Every evil beast awakes when day breaks.”

You, a small-scale adventurer who calls a certain village home, have been going to that village’s tavern for years, and there’s always been a strange young woman sitting in the corner, staring out from the darkness with knowing black eyes. Tonight, as you drink and laugh with the others at the bar, a loud explosion sounds from outside the tavern. Then the door bursts open and a terrified-looking guard shouts for everyone to run, but before anyone has the chance to move a muscle, an entire side of the building is ripped off and tossed aside by a giant, which seems to be commanded by a figure in shining white. And as you stand, shocked, as the giant starts picking up patrons of the tavern and ripping them to pieces or throwing them against the remaining walls, the strange girl runs past you with inhuman speed, two wicked-looking black knives drawn.

Basically, I’m the girl, you’re the other character. Starting that night, we’re roleplaying in a world where the White King is trying to take over the world, and light has become the bad side, making the dark creatures and dark magics the good guys. My character, Dakota Amiria Merle, is a dark aviar, which you’ll find out more about in the roleplay. We go on a quest to stop the White King, essentially. But during it, there will be plenty of time for mushy moments, backstory building, and so on and so forth.

Roleplay Generals -
Genre : Fantasy.
Genre Definition : Fiction in an unreal setting that often includes magic, magical creatures, or the supernatural
Long Term or Short Term : Long term
Literacy Level : One or two paragraphs preferred, less if absolutely necessary, more welcome but not required
Romance -
Yes/No : Yes
(If Yes) What Gender Arrangement : Any arrangement where I’m female
(If Yes) What Age Ranges : Early twenties
Number of People -
Number of People In Total (Including Me) : 2
Number of People Still Wanted : 1
Warnings -
Angst (0-10) : 9
Violence (0-10) : 9
Sexuality (0-10) : 5
Other(s) (Please List) : Assassination, self harm, family strife, torture

Interested. Not a lot of high fantasy rps popping up as of recently, good to see people are still interested in the topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back