• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Wins... (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
dark_elf_assassin___personal_work_by_gpzang-d786y8n.jpg Lyra Melusine; Bleakpost- Bar
Interaction: Makari Silver Wolf Silver Wolf , Ed and Amais Vacuum Vacuum

Lyra knew the effect she had on the human mere we ones after it happened. It was...and unwelcome gift to make people uncomfortable around her, and often led to many unwanted situations. Taking a sip of her ale, the woman cocked and eyebrow. "Hræddur?" She asked, before her attention turned back to the other woman. With a wry chuckle, Lyra answered. "Not a lot I'm afraid. I know that magic for your people will often be turned to holy purposes, or perhaps mischief? And you are particularly skilled with shadowy deeds, such as picking a pocket or discreetly taking a life," Lyra said with a small smile, before she relaxed back in her seat. "I may be wrong though. I mean, I am no expert of any other race than my own, but maybe you can enlighten me, no?"

Ed and Amias
The drow turned her head to speak with the other woman again. "Talking nonsense" Amias muttered to himself. He turned to follow Ed "Just like you do sometimes Ed" "What?" Amias chuckled "Nevermind." They then both heard the announcement from the woman behind the bar. "What does that mean for us?" Amias asked. "He would have wiped this place out already if he thought we were a threat, am I wrong?" He was looking for a glint of hope, but expected nothing. Ed patted Amias's leg "Hey, we have plan. This no matter."

Alteras Alteras Emiliana

[div class=JingFlex] [div class=JingImage] [div class=JingTitle]Lady Jing Yu[/div] [div class=JingMentions] Character Sheet

Interactions:
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
idalie idalie
Vacuum Vacuum
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf [/div][/div] [div class=JingContent]Lady Yu suppressed a low and menacing laugh. She took a sip of her alcohol and turned her head ever so slightly in the direction of the odd duo with the rat. Only her smile would be visible from their position, and with a smile that seemed to invite grim news, she said "You're right. We are merely insects, and the boot is moving to stomp on one of the last things capable of protecting us insects. We're about to lose a possible ally that's strong enough for Morelli himself to have to come out."

She turned back around to the bartender, still maintaining her smile. "Those next closest to the fallen gods are his target, aren't they? The Faeries?" [/div][/div] [class=JingFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=JingImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image:url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/li-zi-lizi-7-jpg.34915/full'); background-size: 150%; background-position: 50% 10%; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=JingTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: #c4c5ca; font-size: 40px; font-family: 'Arizonia'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 20px black; [/class] [class=JingMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #c4c5ca; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=JingMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=JingContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; [/class]

[div class=EmiFlex] [div class=EmiImage] [div class=EmiTitle]Emiliana Rosenworth[/div] [div class=EmiMentions] Character Sheet

Interactions:
idalie idalie
Vacuum Vacuum
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf [/div][/div] [div class=EmiContent]Emiliana could only sigh. Such was the way in Bleakpost, most people hoping that we weren't a big enough threat that Morelli would turn his eyes. But at the same time, that meant his eye's was turned to destroying far more powerful things. For every day that Morelli wasn't focused on Bleakpost, Bleakpost losses a possible ally. As Lady Yu made her elegant movements, Emiliana picked up a towel and began to clean some glasses. Hearing the conversation turn back to her, she could only sigh.

"Yes, they aren't coming for us. Out of all the regions and territories possible, they're most likely headed to Feywild. If we want to have the power of the Faeries and possibly some hidden gods on our side, we need to move fast." She said all this with a piercing gaze. She wasn't the leader of the Resistance, but her information collection gave her a significant amount of say in their small organization. [/div][/div] [class=EmiFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row-reverse wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=EmiImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image:url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/dab3b7959cf2ce4adcf5bc50be79e684-jpg.34928/full'); background-size: 150%; background-position: 35% 5%; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=EmiTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 35px; font-family: 'Great Vibes'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; [/class] [class=EmiMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=EmiMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=EmiContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

zag_banner.jpg

Zagraveil
RETURN 2

The Overlord's Fortress

"Another rebellious one?", Zagraveil replied to the Overlord's words. He had encountered most of the gods before, and pretty much a whole lot of them are either dead or subjugated by Morelli and his forces. Still, it was a task necessary to accomplish, in order to attain both his and Morelli's goals.

"Worry not, old friend. I shall crush this...'Lolth'.", he continued. "But this time, I'd like you to give an image or a description of this deity. I do not desire to repeat the same tragic accident again."

Zagraveil chuckled for a short bit, remembering the stated incident - it was back then when he was looking for a specific harvest god. Morelli was quite busy during that time, so it turned out to a solo mission for the God Slayer. Unfortunately, he was without Morelli's informative guidance - unable to pinpoint exactly who and what the harvest god is, he slaughtered several deities that came to his sight, which fit his criteria of being a harvest god.

About two and a half kingdoms almost fell to famine and drought, if it weren't for the intervention of Morelli and his other nine elite.

"I never knew that his head would be that of a chicken's.", Zagraveil chuckled softly.

Tags/Interactions: fluticasone fluticasone

THIS IS BEST VIEWED ON DARK THEME

Last edited:

151948414137416961.jpg

Aelyann Teirad-Lioncrest
COST OF TREACHERY 2

Bleakpost Marketplace
Outside The Melting Pot

It would seem that the knight sympathized with her. While there may still be more unseen story about the issue, it was clear that the sinful merchant must be punished for his crime. The rebellion was an organization of its own, but the lives of those men are a different thing. Martin may very well be considered a murderer for what he had done.

"Indeed.", she replied with a bow as well. "I am Aelyann Teirad-Lioncrest.", she continued. "But there is no need to act so hastily, Sir Azfel."

Aelyann returned the chain of bloodstained insignia back to her pocket.

"A lone person cannot act for the judgement of the many.", she said. "He shall be put to trial. The people shall know of his sin, and they shall judge him for it. Only then can justice befall unto him."

Aelyann would have left to head to the headquarters of Bleakpost's resistance cell, but she felt that it would be quite rude to leave the knight hanging - especially now that she has technically dragged him into this mess. One which she should have dealt with in a more discreet manner.

"Am I right to assume that you are new to the resistance?", she asked. "If so, then would you like to come with me to the headquarters? I'm sure you could learn a thing or two about the organization there."

Tags/Interactions: fluticasone fluticasone

Last edited:

Interactions: Reinhardt Reinhardt

Julian listened to Aelyann's words and considered a while. Did he want to join the resistance? They were one of the few forces opposing Morelli, but as he thought about it a long time. Back to his once peaceful and joyful life with his wife and child who now slept below the ground marked by makeshift graves which was only caused by Morelli which led him on a pointless journey helping people only temporarily, he clenched his fists.

"Everything I held dear was destroyed by Morelli. Not only was my entire order destroyed, but my family were slaughtered like animals. Before my child ever saw their first spring, they were mercilessly culled in the name of his ambitions. I'm not part of the resistance yet, but if you would have me I will gladly lay my life down to avenge everyone who was slaughtered as payment back to that callous bastard who thinks he owns the world."

Julian relaxed and allowed his new acquaintance to lead him wherever he needed to go. He was fascinated by the idea of earning his overdue taste of revenge, but it was definitely one reason he may have not joined or harbored any open resistance before. His anger was still strong and such anger could be his downfall. Even with the order long dead, its principles still carried a great weight on him. He just had to make sure he didn't do anything rash to those that served Morelli. After losing his family, Julian vowed he would never put an enemy through the same torture. In Julian's eyes, he had no purpose sometimes. Perhaps revenge could be his purpose for now.

Ed and Amias
Amias looked around the bar "Well then. I suppose you're right." he said looking back to the bartender. He had to speak loudly as he was on the other side of the bar. "How can I get to this "Feywild" quickly?" Amias asked the bartender. He stood up straighter and stood what looked to be almost at attention.

"Amias" Ed whispered loudly poking Amias in the leg. "What about the plan?" Amias bent down to properly whisper back "It can wait for now, this seems important enough."
Alteras Alteras

[div class=EmiFlex] [div class=EmiImage] [div class=EmiTitle]Emiliana Rosenworth[/div] [div class=EmiMentions] Character Sheet

Interactions:
idalie idalie
Vacuum Vacuum
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf [/div][/div] [div class=EmiContent]Emiliana let out a weak smile. She didn't really have much of a plan. She just knew that it would be bad if they let this information pass. "Well, for the time being, we need to gather our forces. Hmm... inform everyone to gather up." With this much, she could leave it to the others, she hoped. She's a spy, an information broker, a bartender, not a general. Any more than this and she'd be in over her head. But in any case, she needed to get everyone to know what's happening. [/div][/div] [class=EmiFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=EmiImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image:url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/dab3b7959cf2ce4adcf5bc50be79e684-jpg.34928/full'); background-size: 150%; background-position: 35% 5%; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=EmiTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 35px; font-family: 'Great Vibes'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; [/class] [class=EmiMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=EmiMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=EmiContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

151948414137416961.jpg

Aelyann Teirad-Lioncrest
THE RESISTANCE

Bleakpost
Resistance Headquarters

Aelyann simply nodded in acknowledgement. While obtaining a new recruit is a great necessity to the numbered ranks of Bleakpost's resistance cell, she still felt a bit conflicted about this. Since this knight decided to join the resistance due to her influence, she knows that she holds responsibility for whatever it is that may occur unto him whilst working for the organization. No matter how small or how big that responsibility is. His life is technically on her hands, whether or not it may be completely true.

Although she is uncomfortable with such a circumstance, she knows that she has to get used to it - for what awaits her back at her homeland are burdens that would weigh far heavier than what she feels now. She breathes deeply once, then leads the knight Azfel to the resistance headquarters.

The travel wasn't that long, but it was clear that wherever the two were headed was something far from the city's inner circles. Isolated from the bustling environment, was this large encampment beside the walls of the underground. Various tents here and there, piles of crates scattered all around the area. Numerous people roamed around the area - some carrying supplies, others patrolling the grounds, and some are under errands. Still, these people are fewer compared to those within inner Bleakpost.

At the center of the camp was a tent larger than any other, decorated with long red strokes that vary from the common dark green color - that was where Aelyann headed to.

The inside of the tent defined what it functioned as - a meeting room. There were various props scattered around the corners, various flags and banners, some in shape and others ruined, were hanged on the walls. At the center of the tent was this large table, atop it were various papers, maps, and tokens. Beside it, a man stood - one which they call as the leader of Bleakpost's resistance, Agnus Veyclair.

"Agnus.", Aelyann called to the man.

Tags/Interactions: fluticasone fluticasone Birdsie Birdsie

[class name=body] margin: -10px auto; padding: 20px 0px; display: flex; position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; background: #FFF; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; align-content: stretch; [/class] [class name=image] flex: 1 0 300px; min-height: 200px; max-width: 1200px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/2T9AACU.jpg) 75% center no-repeat content-box; font-size: 0px; border: 1px solid #e8e8e8; padding: 21px; margin: 10px; [/class] [class name=contentwrap] flex: 3 0 300px; display: flex; flex-flow: column wrap; height: auto; max-height: 600px; overflow: hidden; padding: 21px 0px; [/class] [class name=name] margin: 10px; flex: 0 0 auto; font-size: 4em; box-sizing: border-box; display: block; color: #464c58; letter-spacing: -3px; line-height: .9em; padding: [/class] [class name=miniinfo] display: block; flex: 0 0 auto; font-size: .65em; line-height: .95em; color: #c7b199; text-transform: uppercase; width: calc(100 - 30px); padding-left: 30px; margin: 0px 10px 10px 10px; [/class] [class name=post] display: block; flex: 1 0 250px; margin: 10px 10px 10px 10px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] display: block; height: 100%; width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: auto; text-align: justify; font-size: .85em; color: #9b9b9b; [/class] [div class=body] [div class=image] sugarvine [/div] [div class=contentwrap] [div class=name]cecilia rustan aliw[/div] [div class=miniinfo] the melting pot | walking the streets of bleakpost
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Reinhardt Reinhardt
[/div] [div class=post][div class=scrollbox] As they introduced themselves, she couldn't help but see the disparity between the two men. It amused her. She firmly took Lord Briarwood's hand, but it was clear she addressed them both when she spoke. "Cecilia Aliw. I come from a line of elementalists." She pointedly left out the fact she was not an elementalist; her summoning capabilities were a tidbit for another day. "We should leave the shop. I'm sure Martin would like to entertain other customers." When he replied in the affirmative, he suddenly became busy when Cecilia's gaze landed on him. There was an audible sigh of relief from behind the counter when the trio finally exited the premises.

She walked aimlessly, letting instinct guide her. "Well, there's currently an inflation in the economy. There's a good chance this is due to several raw material suppliers falling into chaos after their local god fell from the sky." Cecilia went on detail what exactly had brought about the local gods' demise, and what she knew of the Dark Lord's actions. She would pause occasionally to let the dark elf speak and fill in any blanks she left behind. Most of what she knew related to the Mage's Association's activities; Yaevel would most likely know things the common and underground folk were aware of.

"If gods falling out of the sky sound difficult to believe, I cannot blame you." A flash of irritation colored her expression before she could stop it. Schooling herself, the mage forced it into a more neutral expression, lest her company think they're the cause of it. "However, you'll have to take my word for it. My own home was destroyed by a dead god's corpse."
[/div][/div] [/div] [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back