• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy When Concepts Crumble: The Killing Game

Light

M.A.R.C.Y.
General Overview
This roleplay works a bit differently from what you may be used to. Instead of creating your own character, you are to choose one of the characters from the list. Each character counters the one before it. This clearly means there are limited positions for this RP. Choose the character that suits you best and let me know via DM. Please send me an example post of you using said character in a general scenario. This is an audition for acceptance to join this RP ( No pressure )

Character Master Thread Link: Character Sheet

Plot
Within the universe, concepts such as time, space, gravity, light, and death have always maintained the natural order of the world. That was until the "crumbling", the day these concepts began to slowly die. Reality was falling apart by the seems and the universe was in a state of utter chaos. That was until the concepts stored a portion of themselves into 10 (un)lucky newborn beings. These beings were labeled as 'guardians', who could now use a portion of their concept's power.

Despite their efforts, this was only delaying the inevitable. To survive, at least 5 of the concepts would have to die and be absorbed by other concepts, so they would have the power to heal the universe. Hence, the killing game began. The game in which the guardians are put on two teams, 5 each team, and are tasked to kill the opposing team. That or at least have 5 people in total die, regardless of what team they're on. The playing field? The entire planet ( Not Earth ). The time limit? One year.

Very interesting I might try throw my hat in the ring. Could you explain the audition in a bit more detail for me? How long would you like it to be?

Very interesting I might try throw my hat in the ring. Could you explain the audition in a bit more detail for me? How long would you like it to be?
However long you deem necessary. For the audition, pick a character you’re interested in using and sent me a mock post with them via DM

However long you deem necessary. For the audition, pick a character you’re interested in using and sent me a mock post with them via DM
You got it boss. If that one doesn't make you cry, I'll try harder and write you another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back