Chitchat when all you want is an spn rp but do ppl even watch that anymore-

_em_

hufflepuff
dudes i am LOSING it this is a cRy FOR HELP DEAR LORD PLZ SOME1 HAVE MERCY ON MEH šŸ”„

anyways how are you c:

I presume Supernatural. I haven't seen it since season nine though I've been considering on going back to rewatch it. How far along is it nowadays anyway?

SPN is Supernatural yes, haha. They've been releasing the 15th and final season, but there are severe delays due to COVID. I still watch, though my enthusiasm has quieted.

They're finally ending it? That surprises me. I figured they were going to milk the franchise until the cows came home or until the actors became too old to keep acting. I absolutely loved Supernatural, but I started to get tired of it towards the middle of the ninth season. If they're finishing it though, I'm definitely going to go back and rewatch the entire series.

They're finally ending it? That surprises me. I figured they were going to milk the franchise until the cows came home or until the actors became too old to keep acting. I absolutely loved Supernatural, but I started to get tired of it towards the middle of the ninth season. If they're finishing it though, I'm definitely going to go back and rewatch the entire series.
They are! I have most the same opinion. It certainly dragged out awhile, and honestly still is. The show got me through hard times though and is still very nostalgiac. No matter the quality, the show will remain close to my heart.

They are! I have most the same opinion. It certainly dragged out awhile, and honestly still is. The show got me through hard times though and is still very nostalgiac. No matter the quality, the show will remain close to my heart.
Same here. I was going through some rough patches when my sister and I started watching it together. I remember loving the first three seasons more than anything, enjoying seasons four to nine, and then getting bored only to never watch it again. I was in a Roleplay years back for Supernatural, but I barely remember the concept or what my character was about.

I stopped at like s9 or s8 because i got busy and the plot went a bit meh, but like s4 and s5 were THE shit

I need an spn rp now that you mention it hrnghgh

Hmu if you're interested and we could see if we come up with something?

It used to be pretty popular, surprised there's not more RPers of it on here.

umm just throwing this out there for everyone who commented on this: MY INBOX IS OPEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back