• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When a Magical Bunny...

NekoQueen49

女王の猫
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Like any other asjfns thing, you have no idea where you are. You're in... err, a forest. Yeah, a forest. You look around and...

>Try and look for bananas

>Figure out why you're there (pfft)

>Start a fight with the tree that looked at you the wrong way

>Name yourself the greatest person in the entire universe

>Stake your claim in the forest you woke up in

>Write in

>Start a fight with the tree that looked at you the wrong way<

That tree was looking at you funny. And you did not like it, and you were not going to stand for such behavior from a simple piece of shrubbery. "You got a problem with me, pal?!" You cried, kicking it where it hurt-- It's trunk.

"Ow! Why'd you do that?" The tree whined.

"You were looking at me the wrong way!"

"No, I wasn't. That's just my face," it sniffed.

>Apologize

>Keep kicking it anyway

>Start making fun of a nearby bush

>Sneeze

>Write in

>Try to lighten the mood by discussing the unfair treatment of palm trees in other, less foresty forests.<

"Ahem, yeah..." You struggle to think of a topic to lighten the mood and somehow end up at palm trees. "You know, I think that palm trees are put on a pedestal. It sickens me how much they're favored."

"I wouldn't know," the tree replied. "I'm, ahem, kind of rooted here."

"Well, I've noticed this. That's kind of why I kicked you, because I thought that you were like them and just giving me an attitude for no reason."

"Who are you talking to?" A random traveler asked, glancing between you and the tree that you were just conversing with.

>The tree

>Mind your own d*mn business

>I wasn't talking, I was expressing my thoughts into the ground

>Punch him in the face (Wow, you're mean)

>Write in

> Annihilate the traveler with a Kamehameha.

EDIT: If that doesn't work, beat him into submission while yelling like a maniac.

Last edited by a moderator:
>I wasn't talking, I was expressing my thoughts into the ground<

"I wasn't talking, I was expressing my thoughts into the ground," you sniff haughtily. How rude of that stupid traveler to think that you were actually talking. Talking was for idiots and you were certainly no idiot.

The traveler, wearing a dark green hood that shadowed his face, didn't reply. It seemed as though he were was either trying to figure out whether you were joking or truly insane. "...Right. Well, you have a letter here."

>"What are you doing, delivering a letter to me in the forest?"

>"Ugh! Paper! You offend me sir!"

>Rip it from his hands and eat it

>"I like spiders."

>Write in 

>"What are you doing, delivering a letter to me in the forest?"<

You accepted the letter the man offered you with a small, thoughtful frown. "What are you doing anyway, delivering a letter in middle of the forest?" The letter seemed to be a normal one, encased in a white envelope and sealed with a red heart sticker.

"I'm just doing my job. Deliver to any location, no matter the personal cost, that's our company's motto. Even if you get caught by the man eating rubber duckies that devour your soul." The delivery man bowed his head slightly as if mourning.

>Open the letter

>Inquire about the soul devouring rubber duckies

>Eat the letter and ingest it's knowledge through your stomach because it totally works that way

>Ask where you are because you want to prove this character has at least a little sanity at this point

>Write in

>Inquire about how did the man find him? After all, what is this sanity thing? Can it be eaten too?

>Inquire about how did the man find him? After all, what is this sanity thing? Can it be eaten too?<

Slowly something was clicking in your feeble mind. Something still wasn't adding up about this delivery man. Something suspicious. You didn't like it and decided to question him further. A strangely sane decision by someone who had been arguing with a tree not five minutes ago. "How exactly did you find me here anyway?" You demanded, giving him a distrustful glare.

"I followed your aura, duh," the man shot back. You couldn't see it from behind his hood but his tone implied an eyeroll. "Anyways, later, I got other deliveries to make." He went to leave.

> Jump on his back and ride him to his next destination

> Finally open the freaking letter

> Decide that you will finally accept your long awaited destiny to live the life of a monkey for the rest of your days

> Go back to arguing with shrubbery

> Write in

>Finally open the freaking letter<

As the delivery guy walked away, you turn your attention the envelope in your hand. Again, it seemed it be a normal letter until the smell drifted to your nose. Was that the aroma of roses? Despite your opinion on the smell, you finally freaking open the dang thing. Peeling back the heart sticker, a piece of pink paper revealed itself.

Folding it open it read:

Helllllooooooo Dearest Dear~

I've waited for a long time for your return! I missed you so much! But now that you're back let's meet up at our usual spot oki? <3

Despite it being so short, the words were large enough to fill the page, as if the writer just wanted to fill up as much empty space as possible to make up for a long absence. As if such trickery would fool you! Ha, ha, ha... yeah...

Anyway! You have recollection of this 'usual spot' or who would have written this rather cutesy letter.

>Those roses smell yummy. Let's eat the paper!

>Why did you take so long writing this Neko?

>Try to remember who could have written the letter

>Let the wind guide you

>Try to dig a tunnel to Cthulhu

>Write in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back