• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

whelp | pairings | fandoms | open

lashton

inactive

tumblr_lw4uzmSiKa1r4ghkoo1_250.gif
bonjour my fellow rpers and welcome to my thread

that sounded a lil bit creepy oh well

anyways !

my name is logan! i'm fifteen years old and dave franco junk. also 5sos, but that's beside the point. i've been here on rpn for about eight months or so, but i've been roleplaying for a lot longer than that (2 years or so.) i've been starting to get into a lot more fandoms, and i wish to rp those because why the frick wouldn't i??

anyways, onto the fandoms/rules/random stuff.

stars means how badly i wanna do that pairing :-)

bolded is preferred role

1448037049-5sos.gif

5 Seconds of Summer

- Muke [Luke Hemmings x
Michael Clifford]******

- Lashton [
Luke Hemmings x Ashton Irwin]****

- Luke Hemmings x
OC*******

- Mashton [Michael Clifford x
Ashton Irwin]*************

tumblr_njxkkfUDlC1soa679o1_500.gif

Now You See Me [one or two is cool, idc]

- Jack Wilder x
OC***********

-
Daniel Atlas x OC****

- Lula x
Jack Wilder******

tumblr_m7hp6xf06i1ralt7qo1_500.gif

Marvel Cinematic Universe

- Peter Parker [Civil War] x
OC****

- Stucky [
Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers]*****

- Clintasha [Clint Barton x
Natasha Romanoff]******

- T'Challa Udaku x
OC***

- Thor Odinson x
OC**********

tumblr_msk73drTLP1s2f0n2o1_500.gif

YouTube

- Phan [Dan Howell x
Phil Lester]****

tumblr_nwyd3vhHdj1qj9x9ro7_500.gif

Twenty One Pilots

- Joshler [
Josh Dun x Tyler Joseph]*******

- Josh Dun x
OC*****

tumblr_mhjhn6ex8A1rum37jo1_400.gif

well my rules aren't that much, but they can be if you don't follow them :-)

01. don't god mod or make gary stues/mary sues. that should be simple enough. if you imagine them being at your school and they stick out a lot, then you should probably change them a little. as well as making overly flawed characters. there should be some sort of balance in the characters, because without it it would just be ridiculous.

02. i expect to have at least two to four responses a day, but if you tell me if you'll only be able to do one or two a day that's perfectly fine ! i understand that we're all busy, and plus when my partners are in totally different time zones than me it really messes things up.

03. romance should be a big part of the roleplay, but it shouldn't entirely revolve around it. i want to see character development without the help of a significant other, because, let's face it, those all annoy people. so just don't make the characters meet, fall in love five minutes later and then be banging by the end of the night. that isn't cool.

04. i can be a fairly detailed person when i'm really feeling the roleplay, i don't know the exact word count but my longest response was about 144 lines [not sentences, individual lines on the screen] and i expect you to be the same ! if you're unable to keep up with my amount of detail though, say so and i'll tone it down a bit. but i want to know how your characters hair looked. how they felt about the forecast for rain that day. how they were excited about seeing the pet store with the cute puppies in the window on their way to work every day. i want detail, because it makes it all the more fun for me. but don't be writing a novel for every character that leaves me with little room for development, okay?

05. when it comes to rpn rules, i expect for you to follow them. i don't do smut all that often, and when it happens it has to be faded to black and absolutely under no circumstances will i write it in a pm. i find that stuff disgusting, actually, to write it and so yeah. we will be fading to black, and that's as far as i'm going.

06. as far as my pairings go, most of them are lgbt+ related, and i'm fine with going anywhere on the spectrum of the lgbt+ community. as long as you give me a heads up for your character, i will not mind. :-)

07. if you won't be able to reply for a while, please tell me, and i'll be sure to do the same for you. i'm a pretty busy person this summer, and if i'll be gone for a while i will be sure to tell you. it'll make it easier for the both of us. though, if i haven't responded for a few days and you're positive i'm online, just nudge me. send me a pm, like my last post, whatever you think'll get my attention. :-)

i think that's about it.

blue-umbrella.gif~c200
Songs We Could Base RPs Off Of ::

01. Holding Onto You - Twenty One Pilots

02. Waste The Night - 5 Seconds of Summer

03. Goner - Twenty One Pilots

04. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley or Twenty One Pilots version

05. Phoenix - Fall Out Boy

06. She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds of Summer

Miscellaneous Pairings ::

band member x band member

band member x fan

sidekick x superhero

room mate x room mate

high school football [american] star x track star

yeah that's it for now folks come again soon

so yeah. thanks for coming to my thread, hope you enjoy and don't kill me.

giphy.gif
please respond to this thread before shooting me a PM, my inbox gets full really fast with that and it's hard to keep track of things.

thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

i just added some pairings because random inspiration happens at 11 at night

tumblr_inline_mzbheuNbW91qc0a2r.gif

I'd love to do songs 3,5, or 6. Also maybe 5sos or TOP, or band member x band member, band member x fan, roommate x roommate. If you want to rp, PM me please :)

lashton said:

tumblr_lw4uzmSiKa1r4ghkoo1_250.gif
bonjour my fellow rpers and welcome to my thread

that sounded a lil bit creepy oh well

anyways !

my name is logan! i'm fifteen years old and dave franco junk. also 5sos, but that's beside the point. i've been here on rpn for about eight months or so, but i've been roleplaying for a lot longer than that (2 years or so.) i've been starting to get into a lot more fandoms, and i wish to rp those because why the frick wouldn't i??

anyways, onto the fandoms/rules/random stuff.

stars means how badly i wanna do that pairing :-)

bolded is preferred role

1448037049-5sos.gif

5 Seconds of Summer

- Muke [Luke Hemmings x
Michael Clifford]******

- Lashton [
Luke Hemmings x Ashton Irwin]****

- Luke Hemmings x
OC*******

- Mashton [Michael Clifford x
Ashton Irwin]*************

tumblr_njxkkfUDlC1soa679o1_500.gif

Now You See Me [one or two is cool, idc]

- Jack Wilder x
OC***********

-
Daniel Atlas x OC****

- Lula x
Jack Wilder******

tumblr_m7hp6xf06i1ralt7qo1_500.gif

Marvel Cinematic Universe

- Peter Parker [Civil War] x
OC****

- Stucky [
Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers]*****

- Clintasha [Clint Barton x
Natasha Romanoff]******

- T'Challa Udaku x
OC***

- Thor Odinson x
OC**********

tumblr_msk73drTLP1s2f0n2o1_500.gif

YouTube

- Phan [Dan Howell x
Phil Lester]****

tumblr_nwyd3vhHdj1qj9x9ro7_500.gif

Twenty One Pilots

- Joshler [
Josh Dun x Tyler Joseph]*******

- Josh Dun x
OC*****

tumblr_mhjhn6ex8A1rum37jo1_400.gif

well my rules aren't that much, but they can be if you don't follow them :-)

01. don't god mod or make gary stues/mary sues. that should be simple enough. if you imagine them being at your school and they stick out a lot, then you should probably change them a little. as well as making overly flawed characters. there should be some sort of balance in the characters, because without it it would just be ridiculous.

02. i expect to have at least two to four responses a day, but if you tell me if you'll only be able to do one or two a day that's perfectly fine ! i understand that we're all busy, and plus when my partners are in totally different time zones than me it really messes things up.

03. romance should be a big part of the roleplay, but it shouldn't entirely revolve around it. i want to see character development without the help of a significant other, because, let's face it, those all annoy people. so just don't make the characters meet, fall in love five minutes later and then be banging by the end of the night. that isn't cool.

04. i can be a fairly detailed person when i'm really feeling the roleplay, i don't know the exact word count but my longest response was about 144 lines [not sentences, individual lines on the screen] and i expect you to be the same ! if you're unable to keep up with my amount of detail though, say so and i'll tone it down a bit. but i want to know how your characters hair looked. how they felt about the forecast for rain that day. how they were excited about seeing the pet store with the cute puppies in the window on their way to work every day. i want detail, because it makes it all the more fun for me. but don't be writing a novel for every character that leaves me with little room for development, okay?

05. when it comes to rpn rules, i expect for you to follow them. i don't do smut all that often, and when it happens it has to be faded to black and absolutely under no circumstances will i write it in a pm. i find that stuff disgusting, actually, to write it and so yeah. we will be fading to black, and that's as far as i'm going.

06. as far as my pairings go, most of them are lgbt+ related, and i'm fine with going anywhere on the spectrum of the lgbt+ community. as long as you give me a heads up for your character, i will not mind. :-)

07. if you won't be able to reply for a while, please tell me, and i'll be sure to do the same for you. i'm a pretty busy person this summer, and if i'll be gone for a while i will be sure to tell you. it'll make it easier for the both of us. though, if i haven't responded for a few days and you're positive i'm online, just nudge me. send me a pm, like my last post, whatever you think'll get my attention. :-)

i think that's about it.

blue-umbrella.gif~c200
Songs We Could Base RPs Off Of ::

01. Holding Onto You - Twenty One Pilots

02. Waste The Night - 5 Seconds of Summer

03. Goner - Twenty One Pilots

04. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley or Twenty One Pilots version

05. Phoenix - Fall Out Boy

06. She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds of Summer

Miscellaneous Pairings ::

band member x band member

band member x fan

sidekick x superhero

room mate x room mate

high school football [american] star x track star

yeah that's it for now folks come again soon

so yeah. thanks for coming to my thread, hope you enjoy and don't kill me.

giphy.gif
please respond to this thread before shooting me a PM, my inbox gets full really fast with that and it's hard to keep track of things.

thank you.

I'd love to do Josh Dun/Tyler Joseph

ahhhh this is perfect, exactly what i've been looking for!! i'd love to rp with you, joshler sounds pretty amazing (': i love all of those songs so we could choose together which one we'd want to use, and roleplaying tyler if more than fine with me! shoot me with a PM if you're still looking and i'll tell you more about myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back