• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wheel of Calamity- OCC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

K.O.D

No lights please
Any questions will be answered to the best of my abilities. Please try to maintain respect and kindness towards one another.​

My only questions so far are.
1. What would be the available races for us players?
2. How does the magic system look like? Is it only select number of finite spells or is spellcraftering a thing (different spells can be made).
3. How will it work as a group?

2. How does the magic system look like? Is it only select number of finite spells or is spellcraftering a thing (different spells can be made).
I’m like 70% done with the cs page which will answer most of those then I’ll revisit the questions if that’s okay with you.

I intend to have the group basically be at or near Reggie‘a tavern where they can meet up and figure out a way through this madness.

all other questions have been answered by the cs skeleton and rule list. If you have anymore let me know I’ll be cranking out a lore page later today.

Sure i can wait for answers, and if they are available in cs then even better.

ok quick questions.
Are dragonborns able to breathe elements (like fire)?
Other than that I'm just thinking what magic item would a blacksmith take?
Because a blacksmith Dragonborn is coming to town.
Or rather trying to leave it.

ok quick questions.
All dragonborn, Tiefling, and Archon Have Two powers from their otherworldly lineage (yes dragons are otherworldly in this.)

the First power is an Triggered Physiological change that can be turned on or off. For dragonborn this can be Tail granting balance and An additional attack vector, wings granting flight and an additional attack vector, or claws granting a very powerful attack vector.

the second is a magical spell like ability that can be triggered a limited number of times per day (the stronger the ability the less times per day and vice versa.) for dragon born that can be either Boosted senses, ethereal scales that resist magical damage, or a breath weapon of a chosen element.

I’m going to add a more detailed section in the lore and you can change it later if you want but that’s the gist of what’s going on with the hybrids. The downside is they gain weaknesses of their hybrid as well, for example angels are weak to infernal power, Demons weak to Holy power, and dragons are weak to their opposite element ie Fire vs Ice.

ok quick questions.
A smithing hammer that quenches and cools as it strikes…perhaps a anvil summoned to wherever he wants with a power word.

i will take the anvil then, since thats hard to take around normally.

i will take the anvil then, since thats hard to take around normally.
Not only that but you can choose where it spawns so…you know spawn it ten feet above a foe and blammo strike them with between 150-500 lbs. I’d say a 300lb anvil would be about average for a shop.

Still time to jump in? Sorry, I asked on the interest check thread cause I missed this link at first.
Yeah no problem. I’m sorry I missed you in the check. I’m just gonna finish up the next two Eras in the lore then I’ll finish my two characters and I will be ready to kick the RP off.

i will finish my character in the morning so in around 8/9 hours. so good night sleep I hope eldritch horrors don't visit ya!

Alright, the lore is completed you guys. I’ll be finishing my characters soonish and then perhaps tomorrow or Friday we will be ready depending on how long it takes to have at least four players characters us (multiple characters do not count towards the player total.)

Sir Louis-Robert lends his sword to this impromptu quest
Sir Louis-Robert is a badass, he and Chivalria may well know of and possibly have worked with Reggi as he was a well known monster hunter and trapper In his days, platinum ranked hunters from Ogden are usually well received wherever they go as they are the ones who handle Liches, Dragons, and Vampire covens, also Necromancy Cults. All things I could see Louis-Robert helping with. If not possible due to Reggi’s being older, it’s possible lord Osmont-Louis the Strong could have worked with him.

Sir Louis-Robert is a badass, he and Chivalria may well know of and possibly have worked with Reggi as he was a well known monster hunter and trapper In his days, platinum ranked hunters from Ogden are usually well received wherever they go as they are the ones who handle Liches, Dragons, and Vampire covens, also Necromancy Cults. All things I could see Louis-Robert helping with. If not possible due to Reggi’s being older, it’s possible lord Osmont-Louis the Strong could have worked with him.
Thanks, I'd be open to Louis-Robert knowing Reg from experience, he has been questing for nearly a dozen years. Generally, Chivalrians (knights especially) are those guys, the arrogant knights who are good fighters but usally suffer due to their unflexible pride. I had the idea that while they did sport many great and noble heros, and their thunderous charges had won more than one battle, they tend to suffer from worfism when it comes to the Cycles.

You know, usually fighting hard early on, showing how mighty they are, then promptly getting steam rolled by the villain of the millenia. Chevalria has been burnt down more than once, usually after some duke becomes the king and leads them off to a glorious last charge. THought CHevalria does always make a comback so they're doing something right.

How should we decide the two know eachother? It would be fun to brainstorm the adventure they went on

Thanks, I'd be open to Louis-Robert knowing Reg from experience, he has been questing for nearly a dozen years. Generally, Chivalrians (knights especially) are those guys, the arrogant knights who are good fighters but usally suffer due to their unflexible pride. I had the idea that while they did sport many great and noble heros, and their thunderous charges had won more than one battle, they tend to suffer from worfism when it comes to the Cycles.

You know, usually fighting hard early on, showing how mighty they are, then promptly getting steam rolled by the villain of the millenia. Chevalria has been burnt down more than once, usually after some duke becomes the king and leads them off to a glorious last charge. THought CHevalria does always make a comback so they're doing something right.

How should we decide the two know eachother? It would be fun to brainstorm the adventure they went on
You know what. I’m almost done with Reggie and once I am you can read him and we can come up with something together.

You know what. I’m almost done with Reggie and once I am you can read him and we can come up with something together.
Ok I’ve at least finished his past so we can discuss where and when they would have crossed paths. He retired 17 years ago though so it looks like it will be The dad he interacted with…unless we have his dad ask Reggie to help with training, he is the foremost expert on traps and tracking so having him train the son of a Chivalrian would make sense…not only that it could be the financial boost Reggie would need to open his tavern all those years ago as taverns ain’t cheep.

Reggie is done if you guys wanna see an example of some spells and skills n such. He is an example of the High Mid teir level of personal power. A Fading legend.

backstory might take a bit more time to be made but otherwise I'm done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back