Other What's your Persona?

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Unlike most other threads, it has to relate to you as a person, and make understanding of what you are inside. It must be completely original, as does its ultimate form. The "awakening" would be some normal situation in the real world where you as a person would get in a sticky situaution with some shadows, and you awaken any way you like.

I'll be using mine as an example:

Arcana: Magician
Name/Ultimate Name: Tragedy/Comedy
Appearence:
- Tragedy: Takes on the form of a tall, jester like character with a white nose-less tragedy mask on. It wears a vertically striped purple shirt, with a wilting lavender bowtie to match. The bells on its jester hat sound like mini church bells. Tragedy also wears green and orange gloves, a different color for either of its hands. Then its has long, comfy-looking black leggings, and shiny ovals at feet.
- Comedy: Very much like Tragedies appearance, but slightly off. Comedy wears a comedy mask of the same design as Tragedy. Its jesters hat is more perky, and the bells sound like they should for their size. The green/orange gloves are switched around, and all the colors on Comedies body are brighter. Its bowtie is straight, and almost happy-looking. Its shirt is a diagonally-striped dress shirt, with an almost neon purple effect on it.
Awakening: When Shadows invaded my neighborhood and blocked the entrance as I try to escape.
Method: Crushing of the Tarot Card by slamming a book shut around it
Users Weapon: Butcher Knife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back