• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings What’s Your Number

Sakura_Blossom961

Sakura Fairy
At the age of 16 a number will appear someplace on your body.This Number is your life span, it tells you how many years you will live in total.

Muse A and B both turned 16 getting their numbers only to see that the number was infinity.This is a rare occurrence, and yet both live in the same neighbor hood.

one day while Muse A was walking home he/she hears the sound of a sad violin playing in the near by park.Going to investigate he/she sees Muse B playing the sad tune.

Going closer to hear better they startle Muse B who stopped playing the song.Muse A apologizes before he/she begins to talk to Muse B about the song Muse B played.

this sparked their friendship that develops into a romance.

—————————
hello I am looking for a slow burn romance between Muse A and Muse B.
I play females and don’t mind doing a MxF or a FxF role play.Pm me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back