Other What's your Myers–Briggs personality type?

Been an INFJ since I first took the test about two years ago.🤷‍♀️
I think it fits me pretty well, but all of our views on ourselves are biased in some way, shape, or form. Who's to really say?

Last year (and those before it) when I took the test I was an ENFP-T. However, the most recent times I’ve completed the test I shifted to INFP-T. The descriptions from both fit me, though I’d have to say the latter fits better.

Honestly, I generally accept that I am an ISTJ-T by nature, as I had received the same test results in the past on 16personalities. I believe that I have INTJ-T tendencies as now the test I takes gives me such results. I don't think the Myers-Briggs personality tests are totally accurate, but I do think that they can gauge the percentages of our main personality aspects well.

I got INFJ-T. Apparently, only one percent of the population are INFJs. The kids at school always used to say I was special ...I guess they were right. 😏

INTP-T! i think it's pretty accurate. the part about becoming upset when i can't figure out "how to simplify something for my audience" is a big yes. also being unable to supply emotional support. all i do is suggest solutions and i become this :xFmad: if someone is just not acting on the obvious solution i already gave them. and do i "freeze in place because i need approval"! hahaah... i also ramble too much and have been described as sounding like i am just staring at the ceiling talking about nothing in particular. the best friends are the ones who give me just enough input to send me into another 30-text dump! the worst ones are any who don't appear to give me the recognition i need when i talk. i love them both anyways, but i won't say all that much to the latter!

INFP-T here, 100%. Though I always thought myself to have certain INTP qualities too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back