Other What's your Myers–Briggs personality type?

I'm an INFP, but I was almost on the brink between I and E
INFP describes a lot of how I see the world, but my career ambitions fall more in line with ENFP. Ultimately I'd say INFP definitely describes me the best, though

I'm an INFP, but I was almost on the brink between I and E
INFP describes a lot of how I see the world, but my career ambitions fall more in line with ENFP. Ultimately I'd say INFP definitely describes me the best, though
Hello my fellow INFP :D
Lol my test is on the brink between I and T, so I'm a lil confusing, but overall i think F describes me better.

I’ve taken a few of these MBTI test just for fun. But I’m not sure that I belong to one categorical type entirely. I’ve been getting mixed results and I think I’m in between an INTP and INFJ. I have personality aspects that relate to both, but can become more like one or the other depending on the circumstance. Actually I’ve read articles that have debunked the effectiveness of this particular test, but it’s useful information to know nonetheless in terms of your own self-knowledge.

I was honestly curious as to what I would get: apparently, the answer is INTP-T... that is accurate for the most part, still I can’t say it fits me perfectly :P

ISTP-T - The Virtuoso.

Into the Harrison Ford quote I got. "I wanted to live the life, a different life. I didn’t want to go to the same place every day and see the same people and do the same job. I wanted interesting challenges." I think some of the strengths were a bit off, but all of the weaknesses were on point.

Yes I have taken this test several times throughout my life and have always gotten ENTP

I really love this personality test by the way! And I am not surprised by the sheer number of Introverts that use this site. It's cool though, makes me feel a little special.

Yes I have taken this test several times throughout my life and have always gotten ENTP

I really love this personality test by the way! And I am not surprised by the sheer number of Introverts that use this site. It's cool though, makes me feel a little special.

ENTP gotta stick together lol. We a rare breed on rpn 😄

infj! i thought i was enfj for a while, but i guess i do notice myself needing to recharge socially a la introversion
My best friend is an ENFJ who swears that he introverted, I would say he more of an antisocial extrovert. He loves to have conversations and it doesn't wear him out, but he struggles to start social interactions and tends to avoid people 😅

ISFJ-A

Defender

It’s almost accurate, except for the “We must be seen” part. I in no way want attention drawn to me in any shape or form. The taken advantage of part, unless it’s written in my employment contract, I won’t do the extra work. If anyone does try to take credit for me work...well they’ll regret it.

ISTP-T - The Virtuoso.

Into the Harrison Ford quote I got. "I wanted to live the life, a different life. I didn’t want to go to the same place every day and see the same people and do the same job. I wanted interesting challenges." I think some of the strengths were a bit off, but all of the weaknesses were on point.
I personally find the S type the hardest to understand, so I find it really interesting when I meet someone with that typing.

Man, I did not expect to come back to all this activity! Sorry y'all I have been knee-deep in school work 😅

I identify as an ISFJ!
I think I lean more toward a turbulent identity as well.

I'd say this is pretty accurate for me!
It's really nice to see all the different personality types here. ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back