Other What's your Myers–Briggs personality type?

Lucid

The Pajama King
Anyone else fascinated with personality test and types. I just find it so interesting to learn more about myself and others. Let me know if you have...

1) Taken the Myer-Briggs...

2) If you have what is your type?

and

3) How accurate do you think the test got with your personality type.

I'm an ENTP, and I feel like the test pretty much aced my personality.

If you are wanting to take the test, you can do so for free here !

INFP , and the description seems to apply to me very well.

I also got INFJ a couple times on this test. And while I also feel it may apply, INFP seems to be more accurate.

Interesting, I have an artist friend who is also INFP-t and she is a blessing. I have wondered if there is a correlation between personality types and people who participate in roleplays.

Last edited:
I have wondered if there is a correlation between personality types and people who participate in roleplays.
This could be a whole academic research lol But the topic is certainly interesting.

This could be a whole academic research lol But the topic is certainly interesting.

Aw man don't bring up research papers. Had to write my a 10-page paper last night for a theater class. Which sucks, even more, considering I'm a computer science major 😅

Last time I took it, which was years ago, I believe I got INTJ. Reading about it now, I think that’s right.

EDIT: I decided to take it again right now, and got INTJ-T, “Architect.” Reading about it, it sounds mostly right. Although I’m not an architect...

Last edited:
Last time I took it, which was years ago, I believe I got INTJ. Reading about it now, I think that’s right.

EDIT: I decided to take it again right now, and got INTJ-T, “Architect.” Reading about it, it sounds mostly right. Although I’m not an architect...

Yes the T on the end is just an extra tid bit of information. Doesn't change much. Also I don't worry about the names they give to the personality types. They are arbitrary not all INTJs are Architects lol.

I also got INTJ-A 4 me personality. Took the exam yesterday. 😂😂😂😂

It’s pretty accurate in almost every aspect if I’m bein honeat. 😄

That's exactly how I felt when I was reading it. I swear these people have been spying on me lol. Also another INTJ. There is definitely a trend here.

Yes the T on the end is just an extra tid bit of information. Doesn't change much. Also I don't worry about the names they give to the personality types. They are arbitrary not all INTJs are Architects lol.

Lol yeah of course, although I wonder how many are architects!

I am an INTP, and that is so accurate I couldn't stop laughing as I read about it. It was like someone wrote a novel about me O_O

Funny, just took the test again.

I took it in High School, was an ENFP now I am an INFP. I guess life made me an antisocial bitch! :blowkiss: Looking at the list of people in there as INFP (Lance Sweets from Bones, Arwen and Frodo from LoTR, etc) Seems about right. Especially Lance lmfao, I have the same goofy way of acting as him LOL XD

cVeF3ny.png

Last edited:
I did this a long time ago and I got the Mediator, or INFP.
I have the same personality as JRRT and Shakespear and Alicia Keys, which is cool. Real cool!

Mediators like to RP?
It fits pretty well for mine. (Sorta.)
Although I wonder if I'm one to judge.

Last edited:
Mediators like to RP?
It fits pretty well for mine. (Sorta.)
Although I wonder if I'm on to judge.
No, like most roleplayers so far are INFP. Earlier in the trend someone mentionned how personality types correlated with personality types.

Its interesting to see tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back