Other What's your most hated fan ship?

Cuphead x mugman
5da.jpg

I forgot about Jon and Sansa from Game of Thrones. I know, it's Game of Thrones. Incest is a thing. I generally don't mind it, but something about Jonsa really disgusts me.

i’m generally the kind of person who prefers ships that seem plausible canonically, so there are many i plainly don’t get, but that are still popular for some reason. i don’t actually mind or anything though, as long as people are having fun, right?

however, the one pairing that has been a genuine pet peeve of mine is SasukexSakura from Naruto. mostly because i could see it coming from the first few chapters in canon, but it never made any sense to me at all based on sasuke’s character. it just felt as if he was somehow obligated to reciprocate her obsession, and that’s just all kinds of uncomfortable to me.

Sasuke/Sakura because he didn't deserve her. I mean, their kid doesn't even meet Sasuke until she's 12. Plus Sasuke spends long stretches of time outside the village. He's a deadbeat father and terrible husband combination. Bro probably should have stayed single.

Not that I keep up with it anymore but, Gray X Juvia
I'm just not into it. and it's totally not because I ship him with Lucy no nope uh uh :< AHEM
I mean I guess their elements match pretty nicely? But that's not the best reason to have a relationship xD
I like Juvia and all, but holy crap she fell for him so damn fast for practically no good reason! There's no development with her it feels so forced
and now I'm ranting I'm gonna stop now

Also, Cloud X Aerith.. I don't hate anyone that ships it, but I don't like the ship!

Gosh it feels good to let all that out :3D:

Last edited:
I've never been one to ship any characters out of anything, ever. but I don't mind if people have their ships - to each their own really.
that said, on principle I can't condone anything that's incestuous or borderline pedo of course. other than that, I'm indifferent to all ships except Daryl/Carol from The Walking Dead (TV). I just... they're not like that... :c I've always seen them as more like a mother/son or even sibling relationship so seeing them paired romantically feels bad to me idk.

Hmm well I'm pretty cool with most ships, most being from Hetalia. I'm pretty flexible with that anime. I love most anime and am open. That being said I'd rather focus on the ships I love vs ones I hate.

About the only one I ever felt strongly about is Kikyo and Inuyasha honestly. Not a fan and I would often roll my eyes a bit when they came on screen together. But it was too much for me to handle at the time and would often skip their scenes when I rewatch the series.

Not a fan of Dipper and Pacifica either....

But for the most part I love most ships. Peace and love y'all!

Batman (Bruce Wayne) x Any Robin or Batgirl is so horrible, but so popular and sometimes even canon (with Babs and Bruce ugh).

Also, anything with incest involved or minor x adult.

Blacksun from RWBY...Just...don’t even ship it, Just don’t.

I hate ships where the charcters were shown as gay like the legend of korra, and than homo's change one of the genders to make them straight. I also despise edge lords and prep gods. Its dumb.

Anime twin ships bc first off incest and secondly its just gross and weird and just uncomfortable to see lewd fanart and stuff of it bc I can never see those twin characters the same it just ruins it for me

I'm ready for hate. :)

I dispise Naruto and Hinata from, obviously, Naruto.

I feel like she somehow deserved someone who always saw her worth, or at least didn't know her from childhood. I also would have loved for her to have become the head of her clan and change shit. That is not to say I don't love Naruto himself, I do.

There are tons of ships I hate, but this one became canon and I died a bit inside.

(I don't judge you based on your ships, even if I don't like or understand them.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back