Other What's your most hated fan ship?

*kills self*
HOW CAN MR. KRUPP DATE HIMSELF
I'm done. Tumblr ruined my existence.
I can't live in the same universe as whoever came up with that.
I'm lying yes I can but I'll just be in deep suffering.
You can thank the film that came out recently for this and the fandom that is starting to grow rapidly. On a unrelated note, I really liked the captain underpants movie.

You can thank the film that came out recently for this and the fandom that is starting to grow rapidly. On a unrelated note, I really liked the captain underpants movie.
I really need to watch it then.
But AUGH Tumblr y.
I knew that demons came from you, but not Satan himself.

Lena x Kara from Supergirl. It's not the ship that bothers me, its how hateful the fandom is to a certain actor WHO PLAYS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

I'm practically the only person in the RWBY fandom that doesn't care for Bumbleby (Blake x Yang). The fans practically go rabid over it. It made me lose my taste for the couple really quickly, and I can think of a ton of ships that make more sense and are, in my opinion, cuter. I don't dislike people who ship it, but I dislike people who shove it down my throat. :/

SamxDean in Supernatural. Like... LEAVE THEIR PURE BROTHERLY LOVE ALONE!

Oh... Shadow the Hedgehog and... Shrek. Like... WHO DOES THIS?!

Hogwarts Castlex Giant Squid (It's not so much as hated but it elicits a WTF reaction out of me)

Lapis x Jasper (Yesh, abusive relationships aside and all that)

Peanut Butter x Oreo. Then the Nabisco gods declared the pair official and I have only deep hate.
But they then gave us Red Velvet x Oreo and we were cool again.

I personally don't enjoy Itachi x Sasuke from naruto. They're brothers and it's...not good lol..

I see a ton of people shipping them and I just can't stand it tbh

Bumbleby from Rwby.

It was pretty okay at first, before everyone started saying that it was surely going to become canon. I mean, really? Sure, have your ships and whatever, but don't call for characters' deaths (*cough*Sun*cough*) just because you want these two to magically become gay! It doesn't help that Roosterteeth made a song about it, either.

Blake x Yang (Bumblebee) from RWBY. Not because I hate them together, I honestly don't mind it. The fans that support it are absolute savages, though, if anybody so much as mentions Blake x Sun (Black Sun) and how Bumblebee isn't cannon.

Any incest ships.
And YouTuber ships. Doesn't matter if it's their "Alter Ego", like, let's say, Antisepticeye. Come to say it, Antisepcticeye x Darkiplier is just...no. Shoo. Go away.
Also, I hate these Overwatch ships: Junkrat x Lucio (Boombox), Genji x Lucio (Gencio), Roadhog x Junkrat (Roadrat) (do you know this picture of a hamster eating a banana? THATS how I imagine this ship!), McCree x Hanzo (McHanzo), Soldier76 x Reaper (Reaper76? Hell idk) and Widowmaker x Tracer (Widowtracer). Yeah, I hate many Overwatch ships. Thanks tumblr.

I dislike Shiro/Pidge from Voltron because of the age gap, also the father-like role that Shiro has taken on.
I also dislike real life ships, it just feels odd to me. Unless of course the people are actually in a relationship.

In Overwatch, i love widowtracer but against sombra kinda nah? and i hate mercymaker and Sombyra? (zarya//sombra) just seems wrong to me :I

The internet likes to ruin everything..

Toriel x anyone that isn't king asgore.....(Cuase it all can burn especially soriel)
God damn incest.
Dipper x anyone who's not human bill cipher<theres a set of comics i like that where dipper is older <
Marco x anyone who isn't tom or star
Rarity x spike
Cup head x bendy
Sonic ships
Pokemon ships
The canon of parasite
And many many more

Probably Jonlock from Sherlock. Mostly because of the entitlement of the fan base. Also any couple that has never even shared a scene together.

Well since I'm knee-deep in only Undertale, I guess I'll give a list. Boy, is there a list.

Soriel (Sans x Toriel) I just despise, see N Nonexisting 's comment above. Toriel should be with Asgore.

Papyton (Papyrus x Mettaton) Really? I'm pretty sure they were only seen in the same vicinity ONCE together. In fact, Sans or Papyrus x ANYONE is just wrong. Sans is too lazy to actually put any effort into anything, and Papyrus just doesn't understand romance. Bottom line.

Flowey x anyone. Really? He's literally a soulless flower. He can't physically feel love.

Frisk x anyone. I know the option to flirt is kind of a running joke in the game, and they can go on several "dates", but in my opinion, it's never been anything more than a joke. They're a child. They're a minor. As far as I'm aware, most of the monsters you meet are adults. Just no.

Royal Guard 01 x Royal Guard 02. I know, I know, it's kind of canon, I guess. But there's only one reason I don't enjoy this ship. I thought they were actually brothers at first, and I just can't get that weird image out of my head. Not a fan, but that's probably just me.

Undyne x anyone that isn't Alphys. Seriously though, I've seen some things. *Cough cough* *Sans x Undyne* *Cough barf*

And there are probably many more, considering how out-there most of the fandom is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back