Other What's your most hated fan ship?

I know this isn't the question of the thread . . . but is it weird to say I don't have NOPT? Like I can almost always enjoy any ship in a fandom. Give me a ship and it might not be my thing, but it will very quickly become a thing. Like I'm really into the OVW fandom and I haven't seen a ship i couldn't get into.

I’m still in the Corpse Party fandom (even though it’s practically dead at this point), but god, I could never get behind Mitsuki/Kurosaki. It was always Mitsuki/Fukuroi vs. Mitsuki/Kurosaki when I brought up one of the ships, but I’ll never understand pairing Mitsuki with Kurosaki. Mitsuki/Fukuroi is great, though.

I might offend someone. But I hate same gender ships for the sake of an LGBT presence in a cartoon or some other shows. its not that I think that its not allowed to have LGBT ships or something like that. But I hate how people would ship the same gender characters because of "it needs to have LGBT Exposure" or "I think they're gay but the creators didn't say it yet"

Like I said, no hate to LGBT or people who ship it because they want to. Only on ships that seemed forced

Sasuke is not a sexual being. He is totally unlikeable come Shippuden and any ships involving him are just not valid. If you want to fuck that fuckless fuck, you are not valid. I'm sorry I don't make the rules.

Oof. If I made a list of the ships I hate I'd probably take all of my life to read it. I'm a very picky shipper, most of the ships in the fandoms I am I don't mind them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back