Experiences What's your most embarrassing roleplay moment?

sereiin

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm curious to see what people are going to say to this one x)

Mine: once was playing out a rather... romantic scene when my character accidentally blurted out the name of their ex instead of the character they were with. Wouldn't be horrible if we'd planned that, but... we hadn't. I was v tired. Apparently that meant I also forgot the name of the other main character and well... oops? So I ended up screwing up a fictional relationship by accident and was v sad about it. I liked that relationship. Damn me. But it brought some good drama, so that's a win?

I regret all the erp’s I’ve done prior to 2017. I said a lot of things that would make me die inside of which I would not like to discuss

Mine: once was playing out a rather... romantic scene when my character accidentally blurted out the name of their ex instead of the character they were with. Wouldn't be horrible if we'd planned that, but... we hadn't. I was v tired. Apparently that meant I also forgot the name of the other main character and well... oops? So I ended up screwing up a fictional relationship by accident and was v sad about it. I liked that relationship. Damn me. But it brought some good drama, so that's a win?
I'm curious about the reaction of your main character's current significant other eventual new ex, complete meltdown? Screaming?

,,,yo i did the same thing but it was on purpose and i felt happily evil

edit: okay it was more like the character went 'oops i'm pretending ur other character xxx"

I'm curious about the reaction of your main character's current significant other eventual new ex, complete meltdown? Screaming?
Lmao oh definitely a bit of everything. It was fantastically heartbreaking. They were the cutest :'3

,,,yo i did the same thing but it was on purpose and i felt happily evil

edit: okay it was more like the character went 'oops i'm pretending ur other character xxx"
Haha those are the best! 😝 I love doing things like that to be evil tbh. Drama is my one true love in a roleplay.

A lesson in proofreading: Being a lazy ass, I copied a previous post and replaced the text with my reply. Because I already read-through it in a scratch Gdoc, I didn't bother reading it again all the way through. Forgot to delete one line from the previous post, so naturally, mid-conversation, something possesses my character to put his headphones on and run the fuck away from this poor, befuddled woman. I didn't even notice until after my partner posted her reply (likely after scratching her head and asking wtf I was thinking).

A lesson in proofreading: Being a lazy ass, I copied a previous post and replaced the text with my reply. Because I already read-through it in a scratch Gdoc, I didn't bother reading it again all the way through. Forgot to delete one line from the previous post, so naturally, mid-conversation, something possesses my character to put his headphones on and run the fuck away from this poor, befuddled woman. I didn't even notice until after my partner posted her reply (likely after scratching her head and asking wtf I was thinking).
Lmao that's gold. I've done something similar, but along the lines of forgetting to change the genders, so one moment the character is a woman and the next apparently she's transformed into a man lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back