Chitchat Whats your favorite song?

Mr. Sparks

Unavailable
I didn't know if there was a thread about this but I wanted to know y'alls favorite songs.
Mine is this

There is cuss words in it, so if you are a holy child then don't listen

Other than that I'm looking forward to y'alls responses!

~ Ooga Booga, Bongo gae drums

This is my favorite song. My boyfriend introduced me to them last night. I used to be a professional ballroom dance coach, but I had to quit for sad reasons. This song sent me right back to when I was still training when I was five or six and I fell in love immediately with this song. Plus it just pulls on the heartstrings, y'know?

Agreed! Though, Aurelio Voltaire's singing is pretty much what I liked the most about it: however, for society's sake, it was best to share the version that has such wondrous animation quality.

currently obsessed with and only listen to the frozen 2 soundtrack and AURORA, but my all time favorite song probably has to be desperado by the eagles

currently obsessed with and only listen to the frozen 2 soundtrack and AURORA, but my all time favorite song probably has to be desperado by the eagles

omg this is bringing all the feels to me man. my dad edited our home movies (video tapes) with the eagles soundtrack. this song plays when we go to the zoo when I was about two years old (i'm twenty-nine this year) and i got knocked over by my cousin on the swing. good times.

I really, really like Electric Light Orchestra. Twilight, Jungle, Sweet Talkin' Woman, Strange Magic and Telephone Line are my top five.

I also enjoy Little Talks, All Dead, All Dead, Mordred's Lullaby, and Runaway by The Corrs.

I also used to like Mayday by TheFatRat, and that song ultimately inspired my OC, Nanome, but I abruptly stopped listening to him for reasons I would rather not disclose out of respect.

EDIT: You know what, no. Here is a whole playlist.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back