Chitchat Whats your favorite song?

I have lots of favorite songs, this particular song happens to be my favorite to listen to currently.

Im just a sucker for evanescence in general xD
They've recently covered 'the chain' from fleetwoodmac and its so friggin good :hearteyes:

I have tons spanning different genres (rap, rock, hell even pop) but currently, nano's Omoide Kakera (Fragments of Memories) hasn't left my head.

That guitar solo is just legendary.

Don't exactly have one so I suppose I will go the one played the most. For random points, I didn't have internet so usually I took CDs or a converter and stuffed them all on mobile devices. Ranging from Sabaton, Metallica, Evanescence, and randoms. The one I got left was at 300 but now 288 songs. There are only two with the highest amounts of times I played them. The second is Najubes feather, beating it by 1 is Andrew WK's ready to die.

The latter one I use also when writing, used alone when writing a war or combat scene, and is the most played randomly. It plays at least three times a day. Usually writing up war scenes, it beats feather by 1. So therefore, I choose that one. I also find it even more amusing due to what it is now affiliated to as well. If I had metallica on here, it'd probably be for whom the bell tolls instead.

Currently, Free Somebody by Luna. I have been really into songs that have a similar sound as this one. I think the genre is called future house, or something like that. Also, I am sucker for some powerful vocals.

Okay, I found this a little while ago: From what I can tell it's a remix of a My Little Pony song and it's about a pony singing about how her entire village was destroyed by a natural disaster which killed everyone and when she was sent to the orphanage she had to completely change herself to fit in and she's so traumatized by the whole experience that she can't remember shit.

I think the moral of the song is to remain relentlessly positive, but damn.

Favourite line: "When you've bungled all your bangles and your loved ones have been mangled Listen to the jingle jangle of my gypsy tambourine."

The Other Side of Paradise by Glass Animals.

No song before this one has ever captured my attention in such a profound way. It feels like such a sad, longing love song and I’m in love with it, wholeheartedly. Absolutely worth a listen or two!

i listen to a lot of music. but this one hits different. can’t beat a melodic and soulful acoustic guitar, imo.

it's hard to choose what my favourite song of all time is, but i will give you one of my favourite songs of all time

if i had to choose a theme song for myself, this would be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back