Other Whats your favorite meme?

Personally I induldge myself in various memes of our Generation that the species called 'normies' have not ruined. Currently my favorite meme to enjoy is the "Right infront of my salad!?" Meme where two men proceed to enjoy the luxuries of rectum sex while one man's Girlfriend eat's a salad infront of them. The two men enjoy this act very much but eventually their sex is seen by the one man's girlfriend who in response lectures them saying "You're eating infront of my salad?!" and after she says this and shows her disgust to the two homosexual men and walks away.

It's a great meme.

Personally I induldge myself in various memes of our Generation that the species called 'normies' have not ruined. Currently my favorite meme to enjoy is the "Right infront of my salad!?" Meme where two men proceed to enjoy the luxuries of rectum sex while one man's Girlfriend eat's a salad infront of them. The two men enjoy this act very much but eventually their sex is seen by the one man's girlfriend who in response lectures them saying "You're eating infront of my salad?!" and after she says this and shows her disgust to the two homosexual men and walks away.

It's a great meme.
i too enjoy that meme, i saw it yesterday, no regrets.

mqdefault.jpg

I don't know if it's a 'meme' but for some reason I love this one gif of elmo looking real happy on this tiny training toilet xD

Siivagunner will always be my one true meme love.

Tho i did enjoy spongebob music when it was cool, partially cause i fuckin relish the Bruton Archive

The 'I am Jaffar' meme is just the right amount of offensive.

And a picture of David Attenborough holding a frog with 'fuck' written below it.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've gotta be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.

Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

This is my first impression of the website since all my friends spam me with shitty memes all the time. Jesus Christ you guys are absurd.
I LOVE IT

I think my favorite meme of all time is the Bane copypasta. Ever since that meme, I could never take the film seriously.

Any Spongebob meme, honestly. Like the one where he's mocking people is hilarious. I miss the caveman Spongebob ones too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back