Other What's your favorite Genre of role-play?

R0s3

I am extremely curious what everyone's favorite genre is, it's interesting to me, MINE WOULD BE HORROR ...

My personal favorite is comedy, whether it be in RP, media or pretty much anything. RP-wise this is followed by fantasy, magical girl, battle, game, isekai and slice of life. I also enjoy mystery, school, romance and scifi just not as much, and the only genres I just can't do are horror, historical and any of the punks.

Fantasy, whether it be modern or more medieval inspired. I guess I kinda like character drama on the sides, since I think it’s interesting to see characters go through all kinds of things and see how they change from there. I’m also occasionally okay with romance, only if it’s really chill and on the sidelines, since I hate sappy things. I’ve never tried RPing horror before but that might be fun since I like creepy stuff, sometimes??

Fantasy, horror, historical and sometimes sci fi. I've always wanted to give slice of life a try. I'm pretty open to most everything though. Red Dead has me craving westerns right now.

I go through a cycle of ever changing interests. But I tend to be more biased toward medieval fantasy.

Which is not to say I can’t get into a modern fantasy like resident evil. But it just takes more to get me interested in that.

fantasy is my all time favorite. also very fond of slice of life types. ✿ never tried a horror roleplay, but kind of interested now..

My favorite type of roleplay is a fantasy nation builder — I love the political intrigue. Just below that would be adventure fantasy, gothic fantasy, cyberpunk thrillers, and superhero/supervillain roleplays.

In my case fantasy -- I started roleplaying within the Harry Potter fandom, and even if I have done others, I always keep coming back to it.

Historical. Give me anything set during prominent eras/events and I'm in. It's my history geek side speaking and it's about the closest I'll ever get to being able to time travel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back