What's your Favorite DC Movie?

Sir Les Paul

The Duke of Chords
Supporter
This includes all live action and animated! Separate from the series, but movie tie-ins are fine.

Which is great because mine is a tough tie between Under the Red Hood, SubZero and The Killing Joke.

Under the Red Hood and The Killing Joke are adaptations of some of my favorite plotlines. They're far from perfect, though. For example, I hated the portrayal of R'as in Red Hood and I didn't like the change to Batgirl and removal of Robin in the Killing Joke. Regardless, I LOVED that they were brought to the screen.

But, SubZero is another time my nostalgia kicks in. I remember being young and realizing Freeze wasn't just a bad guy, but a man trying to save his wife. I think it was right around then that I realized the world was full of more shades of gray than black and white and that inspiration still lingers with me today.

As for movies, I'm actually NOT a fan of BVS or the entire Nolan series, although each have their ups. I didn't like Suicide Squad, either; but, I love Assault on Arkham. A trend of mine, if you haven't seen, is a preference for animation. Go figure.

I'm super hyped for Wonder Woman, though! If you are, too, or if you've got other favorites, share them! DC has tons of other great animated movies like Flashpoint and the Return of the Dark Knight. If you don't have anything in mind, I'm sure others will lead you to some quality entertainment!

sitanomoto sitanomoto D3lmoniko D3lmoniko NecroKnight NecroKnight The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Rui Rui Loony_Bin Loony_Bin ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Crono Crono Demonhunter Demonhunter AceofRoses AceofRoses Archon Archon Sopranos Sopranos @Hell-Jumper ChazGhost ChazGhost Epiphany Epiphany

I loved the Killing Joke and Dark Knight (because Heath Ledger and the pencil trick), but I really enjoyed Suicide Squad.
Harley Quinn, in almost every form I've seen her, is a ridiculously relatable and awesome character. While I didn't enjoy some of their little edits to the origins and relationship of Harley and J, I enjoyed the movie none the less.

...But, I'd nearly forgotten, Batman: Assault on Arkham takes the cake. That was a great movie, animated or not.

I'm a big fan of the animated movie and among those assault on arkham is my favorite with son of batman right behind that. Then my favorite live action has to be suicide squad, dead shot was amazing in it.

Can we count Return of the Joker? Because I really want to say Return of the Joker.

That movie fucked me up in the best ways for the longest time

You know what is funny. As a kid I really liked Batman and Robin and Batman Forever. Mostly because I liked Arnold as Freeze and Jim Carrey as the Riddler :P

But recently I haven't really found a DC movie I liked, mostly because I stopped watching them as I grew up. I've basically seen bits and pieces of various movies, such as The Killing Joke and that Superman movie where he lobotomizes the British guy...Manchester Black.

I should really get back into watching those movies. I did like Lego Batman though.

I'm looking forward to watching Batman Ninja.

I love the Michael Keaton era Batman movies. We had DVDs of them when I was a kid and I still love them. The music, the overacting, Michelle Pfeifer as THE best catwoman ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back