Other What's Your Favorite Creepypasta?

Dere-chan

Despair is where it's at ~ ❤
Mine is Candle Cove! I don't know why, but it really strikes me as interesting because I have a story similar to it, but it's not as creepy since the cartoon actually existed. If anyone doesn't know the Candle Cove creepypasta, then here it is!

I really love reading Creepypasta, I find them more interesting than scary/creepy, so if you have any that I haven't read, I will gladly take a look at it because yay, creepy stuff! xD

1999 is incredibly underrated. One of the only pastas from my phase of obsessively reading them that still chills me as much as it did back then

Slenderman or Jeff the Killer I suppose. In my Tomodachi Life game, they are residents on my island.

PS: I wish Nintendo would make a Switch version.

Slenderman or Jeff the Killer I suppose. In my Tomodachi Life game, they are residents on my island.

PS: I wish Nintendo would make a Switch version.
Jeff the Killer used to scare me, but only the image for him. And xD I'm trying to imagine Slenderman and Jeff the Killer all small and cuteish weird now. I haven't played Tomodachi in a hot minute but it was great.

Oh definitely Smile Dog. I swear, it kept me up all night after I read it, it scared me so bad cause the ending had me thinking it was real at first.

I must say, NES Godzilla holds a special place in my heart. It's not exactly the scariest creepypasta I've read, but wow the worldbuilding and sprite art for each part of the game the protagonist plays is amazing. One of the best video game creepypastas, in my opinion.

Link to the pasta:

If you prefer youtube readings, Goji73 does a great job with that:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back