Anime & Manga What's your favorite anime character design?

Tamriel

"Lets meet again in another life, ok?"
Like the title asks, what's your favorite anime character design. It doesn't matter if you hate the character. It only matters if you like their design or not. It can be multiple characters if you want.

Note: please post picture of character

I'll go ahead and share one
life-and-_39_s-greatest-lessons-photo-u1.jpeg
Pain

anime_Monogatari_Series_anime_girls_white_skin_Oshino_Shinobu_blonde_loli_white_dress-1482957.jpg!d
3.Oshino Shinobu (Monogatari)
It's hard to explain, but this simple design with the long golden hair and typically simple one-piece dress I think it's called that at once conveys the childish cuteness of the character without sacrifcing her intelligent and dignified side.

Fate_Series_Fate_Apocrypha_anime_girls_Jack_the_Ripper_Fate_Apocrypha_Assassin_of_Black_loli_grey_hair-1450415.jpg!d
2. Jack The Ripper (Fate Apocrypha)
When I look at this character, the thing that really stands out is how dynamic the design looks. She looks fast, she looks like a character that leaps and ducks and "dances in the battlefield" as one might put it.

WAXl8vkCmYc_HZ2erdS0DpefiyytAdqyISflHa1Zmno.jpg
1. Tohka Yatogami (Date Alive)
The number 1 spot definitely goes to Tohka here. I don't know how they did it, but I have yet to see one version of this character, in any kind of outfit or pose or movement in which she didn't look adorable, beautiful or both.

Honorable Mention: Vanir (in armor) Highschool DxD

The main thing I love about pain's design is his piercings............and his looks shhhhh

Though I'm not fond of the character I like Sakura's shipuuden outfit....

dbb99c518e21686ab2fe92bbbe9c079a.jpg

I also like pretty much all of Lacus Clyne's designs from Gundam Seed
4b40423a775c30dafa1e73f13241c77c.jpg

6591c7abc09a601bfdef853b540e6275.jpg

Especially the first episode. A absolutely amazing cascade of colors, sound, and character introduction. As soon as you get into the first few seconds of dialogue from the characters, you know immediately who and what they are. Dandy is a perverted, lazy, and enthusiastic space hunter. QT is a logical and sassy machine, and mew is wel...a lazy and messy cat that butts heads with dandy.

Oooh! Design-wise, I LOOOVE the main trio from Star Driver.

1590260075023.png

Look at that, you got your basic primary colors for your three primary characters - the calm lancer, the passionate hero, and the cheerful and kind love interest. Boom. You've got an idea of their personalities and roles in the story with just a glance.

And I just adore the mechs too, they're both mechanical and alien, and are so much more visually interesting to me than the more grounded designs of, say, Code Geass or Full Metal Panic.

1590260252317.png

You've all had great designs, but I'm pretty sure we can all agree that the best designs are......
ventoaureo.jpg
The Jojo boys!

Any character who looks like a doofus and ends up being really awesome. Either that or the big muscle heads like Seki here 1590307111598.png

Technically a manga, but I'm a big fan of Gyro Zeppeli's design from Steel Ball Run:

a.jpg

Golgo 13, a classic that not too many people know about, unfortunately.

1591078858357.png 1591078938644.png 1591078992265.png

Also love Shin-ah's look from Akatsuki no Yona!

3a5ccd04cdb5ce0548af5650b65e4151a2398b58_hq.gif
1591079193357.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back