Opinion What's with all of the "I exist" posts?

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
Granted there's only like two that i've seen so far, but whenever I see it, i'm all like, "No, you're a figment of my imagination. Ha, just joking! Of course you, exist!"

The only thing that i'm a little iffy about existing is "Schrodinger's Cat" Pretty sure if you put a cat in a box with no holes for air that cat is going to die. And also, you would be a monster for killing a cat.

Anyway back on topic, I got one thing to say. "I exist."

If you exist as well, then feel free to say so in reply.

*in BlastphamousHD voice*
"Didn't go down exactly as you thought it would, huh?"

I exist in the 42nd dimension. I am a Eldritch horror, and I classify as a benevolent multi-environmental paradox. I am also known as the flying spaghetti monster, and my subordinate is actually a silicone doll. I will flood the fields with creepy tentacles that relentlessly slobber up crops of people whom choose to be threats to the cat race. If they move it away, I will send that sentient suit to scythe the ground.

She will also scythe them, bring the flammenwerfer, and chlorine gas to maximize effect. THINE DIVINE HATH SPOKEN

Granted there's only like two that i've seen so far, but whenever I see it, i'm all like, "No, you're a figment of my imagination. Ha, just joking! Of course you, exist!"

The only thing that i'm a little iffy about existing is "Schrodinger's Cat" Pretty sure if you put a cat in a box with no holes for air that cat is going to die. And also, you would be a monster for killing a cat.

Anyway back on topic, I got one thing to say. "I exist."

If you exist as well, then feel free to say so in reply.

From what I can see, those posts generally come from brand new users who are posting an introduction in the wrong place, either because they missed the actual introduction thread or because they didn't feel anyone would actually see their introduction if they posted there. I do have my own theories about why that might be happening more frequently now, but for certain reasons I can't talk about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back