• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom What’s this? Oh a fandom search (Doubling, oc, ooc, cannon. All available here)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello what’s good my potatbros? I’m doing okay for those that ask back. I’m searching for a few fandoms since I’m finally kicking my writing block in the ass so whoo! Anyways you’re probably wondering all the normal stuff for an rp search so here we go

Rules
-please at bare minimum give me one paragraph though more is preferable
-Be open to ooc chat to joke around and generally have fun
-Please help me plot I can’t do it alone
-be able to double
-Don’t be an ass please
-I don’t ask for daily replies (preferred though) all I ask is for at least a weekly reply so I don’t loose interest.

What you can expect from me
-4-5 paragraphs average (occasionally mirrors)
-ooc and a friendly attitude
-Help with plotting the best I can
-Anything I stated above applies to me as well
-memes when I get comfortable
-I will share ideas at random hours if it pops up (it’s not me bumping just getting ideas out before I forget them)

Fandoms! I believe we all know the star rating, but just in case. The more stats the more I want to do that fandom

-Bleach***
-Bnha**
-Rwby
-Demon slayer
-juju kaisen
-Pokemon** (game only)
-Toradora
-Doki doki literature club*
-Cirqu du freak**
-K (that king anime)*
-death parade
-Crossovers!**** (can recommend a fandom for it even if I don’t know it)

Last edited:
Hey there ~ ! I'd love to do Doki Doki or Bnha with you! Pairings wise, I usually do OC x OC or Canon x Canon, but I also like to do Canon x Your OC doubled up with OC x OC or Canon x Canon as well! But, if you don't want to roleplay, that is perfectly fine, and I wish you well on your future Roleplay searches! ^^

Hey there ~ ! I'd love to do Doki Doki or Bnha with you! Pairings wise, I usually do OC x OC or Canon x Canon, but I also like to do Canon x Your OC doubled up with OC x OC or Canon x Canon as well! But, if you don't want to roleplay, that is perfectly fine, and I wish you well on your future Roleplay searches! ^^
Heya! I’d be down to try either or let me know. Shoot me a pm when you can at the moment I’m a bit busy right now

Heya! I’d be down to try either or let me know. Shoot me a pm when you can at the moment I’m a bit busy right now
Alright!! And it's totally fine that you're busy, respond whenever you can! I'll shoot the pm in just a sec! ^^

Small question do you do marvel?
I’m familiar with the marvel cinematic universe and some of the comics. I’d be down to play it if I was allowed to play as a crossover character I of course would double as whatever marvel character as long as I know them. Shoot me a pm if you’re down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back