Other What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone in revenge?

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
I'll go first:

My ex-stepmother was a homophobic 1950s gender-role-enforcing dickwad who 1) outed me as bisexual to my dad when I was not yet out to him after I trusted her and 2) continually insisted that I had to learn to cook and clean, not because those are useful skills to know, but because I'm a "girl" so far as she's concerned.

Nevermind the fact I'm NOT a girl (I'm a duuudddeee, dude); but in any case, I did not take this well and I decided to get revenge.

Now I never told her or my dad I did this, but...

I peed on and in her shampoo.

No shame.

I was maybe around like 12 when I did this, I used to live in a ghetto(it's not one anymore) and there was this one kid I was always getting in fights with, well he happened to threaten 2 girls with a knife and hid it from them when they got their father(who was a cop), I happened to know exactly where the knife was, but scared shitless to do anything, so a few days later I went back to the place he was building a 'fort' and got the knife for the 2 girls, and their father. Then I proceeded to go back and destroy the fort. It was fun :)

Okay this one is going to be a bit gross, but give me pity for I was a quite young and naive at the time! Okay, so in either late elementary school or earlier middle school, well there was one child whom was considered to be a jerk and he was! He actually threatened me because he wanted to cut in line. So I did what any rational person would do, I plotted revenge.

At that moment it was a time of misfortune for me because I had head louse, i'm not sure if it was from a student or a family member but i'm glad that I don't have lice anymore. So anyway, I had t go through all these horrible procedures in order to get rid of the lice but eventually it did pass but I did infact manage to collect a sample of hair that was infested with the thing.

One day during class, I passed next to him and placed a few strands on his head.
Around a week or so he didn't show up to school..
Something about having head lice or something. :hornskiss:

I found out my sister's boyfriend was flirting with other women, so I hacked his Facebook and deleted most of his important information before replacing it with the worst stuff that I could find. Before I was finished, I handed out the login to anyone who wanted to do the same. I also took pictures of his private messages to prove that he was flirting with other women for all to see and judge for themselves. I would later do the same to my mother's Facebook and frame her abusive ex-roommate for being responsible.

This one kid in my school is infamous for bulling kids, but the teachers turn a blind eye because his parents are filthy rich.
Well he decided to try and bully me. I hate fighting and rely on my appearance to deter fighters. (Im six foot and dress like a biker) well he gave me a pretry nast black eye. But the worst part. He tried to get my sister as well. I filled the back of his car with speed (I dont use it, but i have a friend does and he gave me some for this after i paid him a little) the police but in jail for about a dy or two before his parents got involved. I haven't seen him in school yet.

I found out my sister's boyfriend was flirting with other women, so I hacked his Facebook and deleted most of his important information before replacing it with the worst stuff that I could find. Before I was finished, I handed out the login to anyone who wanted to do the same. I also took pictures of his private messages to prove that he was flirting with other women for all to see and judge for themselves. I would later do the same to my mother's Facebook and frame her abusive ex-roommate for being responsible.

I've only cheated once with someone, I've expected repercussions for what I did because I'll admit I was young and foolish at the time and I thought I could get away with something like that and to be honest I hated myself for it, seeing someone cry because of what you did feels awful and knowing that you did it makes you feel as if you're the worst person to ever exist.

To be honest, i'm glad that i've learned my lesson just from what I did but i'm sure that person learned his lesson x10.

I've only cheated once with someone, I've expected repercussions for what I did because I'll admit I was young and foolish at the time and I thought I could get away with something like that and to be honest I hated myself for it, seeing someone cry because of what you did feels awful and knowing that you did it makes you feel as if you're the worst person to ever exist.

To be honest, i'm glad that i've learned my lesson just from what I did but i'm sure that person learned his lesson x10.
I sure hope he did. I'm very overprotective of my older sister. At least you learned your lesson, can't say the same about my mother though. I hacked her Facebook because of an affair she was having with a man who wasn't my stepfather. I'm like the avenger of relationships.

So, I wanna say I'm not exactly the most proud of this.

Was it satisfying? Fuck yes.
Was it responsible? Fuck no.
Should you do the same to your worst enemies? No.

Now, for the actual story:

So, back when I was like... 10? 11? Around that age, you get it. There was this one kid on our street that I basically had an "archnemesis," relationship with. We always threw ourselves at each other, we often fought, insulted each other with vulgarisms, you get the idea. Just two idiots that are constantly at each other's throats. We were also a huge nuisance to anyone around us, as no one could ever invite the two of us at once to a birthday party without it going sideways in the most colossal way. So, this kid, let's just call him Bob for now. Also, before we get to the second paragraph; note that I was kind of a bad kid. A delinquent, one would say. I've changed, just know that I was a dark, edgy asshole back then. So was Bob.

But one day, it went overboard. It went up to 11. We upped our game. I was going back from school. It was laaaate afternoon and I was so exhausted I could barely keep my eyes open. So Bob rides up to me on his bike and pesters me with a smug face: "Yo, what's up idiot?" He says I respond with: "Nothing much, I'm uncultured, (I'm not homophobic, it's a rough translation of polish insults that don't have a direct translation to english, just insert any random insult at all and it will fit.)

Either way, he didn't take kindly to that and spat on my backpack. I turned batshit crazy. I was so tired, so exhausted and so mind-raped after school that I couldn't bear it. I ran after him, but obviously thanks to the mix of variables: A) He was on a bike and B) I was tired, I could not catch up to him. Instead, I picked up a brick that was conveniently lying around, and as he was making a second lap towards me, I threw it at him. I completely wrecked his bike and he hit his head on hard concrete. I actually got kinda worried, not sure whether it was because there'd be consequences, or if I was a good person deep underneath. Maybe a mix of both. No idea. Regardless, I walked up and asked: "Dude, you okay? Can you stand up? Shit, maybe I should call the paramedics." (roughly, memory's rusty.)

Bob slowly got up and was just as mad as I was, with tears in his eyes. He started chasing after me. I ran into my house and, fortunately, there were no repercussions. I'd say Bob forgave me. It was still the most batshit crazy thing ever. His head was properly destroyed and he didn't show up to school for at least one week, and I can't say I saw him riding his bike for nearly a month.

I am kind of glad it ended this way, because at the end of the day, both Bob and me learned two, distinct valuable life lessons: Never spit at my backpack when I'm after school, and never throw a brick at a speeding bicycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back