Other What's the weirdest trend you've seen?

Tortitude

Bavarian Donut Queen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So for some reason weird things happen. I've seen quite a few weird trends throughout the years, some of which are still burned into my mind. They make me wonder who the heck sets these trends and who participates?!

The one I find personally disturbing is engagement ring piercings. Like...a piercing in your ring finger instead of a tattoo or ring. They look painful and disgusting

Attachments

• Finger Piercing.jpg
    Finger Piercing.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Engagement-piercing-784x441.jpg
    Engagement-piercing-784x441.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Finger-Ring-Piercing-Ideas-For-Couple-e1521620260879-1000x900-1.jpg
    Finger-Ring-Piercing-Ideas-For-Couple-e1521620260879-1000x900-1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 10
I don't understand the stick-on nails that are way longer than nails should be... Like, imagine brightly colored nails that are the length of your finger

Why

Just why

What is the point

I don't understand the stick-on nails that are way longer than nails should be... Like, imagine brightly colored nails that are the length of your finger

Why

Just why

What is the point
They must not ever have to do real work. I can't imagine having them. How do they type or wipe...? O.o

They must not ever have to do real work. I can't imagine having them. How do they type or wipe...? O.o

I was working concessions for some sports game and this woman was trying unsuccessfully to get money out of her wallet with nails the length of her finger

I have no idea how she ate her food XD

I was working concessions for some sports game and this woman was trying unsuccessfully to get money out of her wallet with nails the length of her finger

I have no idea how she ate her food XD
Geez! o.o yeah I hardly get my nails done. Only have for prom and stuff which was awhile ago and when I did get them done, they were short gel nails lol have you seen those disgusting pig nails?

Geez! o.o yeah I hardly get my nails done. Only have for prom and stuff which was awhile ago and when I did get them done, they were short gel nails lol have you seen those disgusting pig nails?

I probably have but I haven't even painted my nails since maybe 6th grade XD I just clip them obsessively XD

Best to keep them short! It's a good thing. Those super long nails people have, the real nails? Disgusting! They're longer than their hands sometimes

Probably those earrings that attach to other piercings. Ugh, I find some of them really weird and gross.

Probably those earrings that attach to other piercings. Ugh, I find some of them really weird and gross.
I had to Google those. The first thing that popped up looked absolutely disgusting. This?

Attachments

• c6eec7c2c6084c487d09d13af9ac66fe.jpg
    c6eec7c2c6084c487d09d13af9ac66fe.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 10
The Kylie Jenner lip challenge where girls tried to make their lips bigger (aka swollen and disfigured) with nothing but the power of s u c c t i o n using anything from bottles to vacuum cleaners. A bunch of kids had scarring from doing it too long. Nothing about it was ever a good idea to begin with.

The Kylie Jenner lip challenge where girls tried to make their lips bigger (aka swollen and disfigured) with nothing but the power of s u c c t i o n using anything from bottles to vacuum cleaners. A bunch of kids had scarring from doing it too long. Nothing about it was ever a good idea to begin with.

I had no idea this was even a thing. What is wrong with people?

The trend when some people would have no pants or clothes on at all. I think it was called Glitter Bodies?

Diy, slime, Gucci, dabbing, really long ponytails, twerking and the whole thing of bust and butts being attractive, neon clothes for old people, mankinis, fake tan, big lips, bleached hair, long fake eye lashes and nails, and things with tiny bodies and big heads and eyes being cute. Also, tigers as pets. It's wierd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back