What's new

Other What's the weirdest trend you've seen?

merciful death

sometimes i'm not sure why i even bother
i, too, don't understand the appeal behind the slime trends.

asmr is another thing that confuses me -- rather then feeling relaxed, i get extremely uncomfortable with how quiet it is and how people whisper.

The Omen of Death

My presence has marked your eventual demise.
Diy, slime, Gucci, dabbing, really long ponytails, twerking and the whole thing of bust and butts being attractive, neon clothes for old people, mankinis, fake tan, big lips, bleached hair, long fake eye lashes and nails, and things with tiny bodies and big heads and eyes being cute. Also, tigers as pets. It's wierd!
I can agree with all of this except for bleached hair... If I may ask what your problem with it is...? Totally an unbiased question from someone who bleaches their hair, but leaves their roots normal color.

i, too, don't understand the appeal behind the slime trends.

asmr is another thing that confuses me -- rather then feeling relaxed, i get extremely uncomfortable with how quiet it is and how people whisper.
For ASMR, some people just react to it differently. I guess some people get goosebumps from it, which they like, and it relaxes them?
Like you, I personally find ASMR to be creepy and uncomfortable, but eh, different strokes for different folks. If they like it, I don’t really care.

... Buuuut there are some extremely disturbing ASMR videos that I’d be worried for anyone who likes them, let alone the people who make them. :’)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)