What's new

Other What's the weirdest trend you've seen?

Tortitude

Bavarian Donut Queen
So for some reason weird things happen. I've seen quite a few weird trends throughout the years, some of which are still burned into my mind. They make me wonder who the heck sets these trends and who participates?!

The one I find personally disturbing is engagement ring piercings. Like...a piercing in your ring finger instead of a tattoo or ring. They look painful and disgusting

Attachments

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
I don't understand the stick-on nails that are way longer than nails should be... Like, imagine brightly colored nails that are the length of your finger

Why

Just why

What is the point

Tortitude

Bavarian Donut Queen
I don't understand the stick-on nails that are way longer than nails should be... Like, imagine brightly colored nails that are the length of your finger

Why

Just why

What is the point
They must not ever have to do real work. I can't imagine having them. How do they type or wipe...? O.o

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
They must not ever have to do real work. I can't imagine having them. How do they type or wipe...? O.o
I was working concessions for some sports game and this woman was trying unsuccessfully to get money out of her wallet with nails the length of her finger

I have no idea how she ate her food XD

Tortitude

Bavarian Donut Queen
I was working concessions for some sports game and this woman was trying unsuccessfully to get money out of her wallet with nails the length of her finger

I have no idea how she ate her food XD
Geez! o.o yeah I hardly get my nails done. Only have for prom and stuff which was awhile ago and when I did get them done, they were short gel nails lol have you seen those disgusting pig nails?

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Geez! o.o yeah I hardly get my nails done. Only have for prom and stuff which was awhile ago and when I did get them done, they were short gel nails lol have you seen those disgusting pig nails?
I probably have but I haven't even painted my nails since maybe 6th grade XD I just clip them obsessively XD

Tortitude

Bavarian Donut Queen
Best to keep them short! It's a good thing. Those super long nails people have, the real nails? Disgusting! They're longer than their hands sometimes

xXDADDYHUNTER69Xx

The User Formerly Known As Lorkhan
Supporter
The Kylie Jenner lip challenge where girls tried to make their lips bigger (aka swollen and disfigured) with nothing but the power of s u c c t i o n using anything from bottles to vacuum cleaners. A bunch of kids had scarring from doing it too long. Nothing about it was ever a good idea to begin with.

Tortitude

Bavarian Donut Queen
The Kylie Jenner lip challenge where girls tried to make their lips bigger (aka swollen and disfigured) with nothing but the power of s u c c t i o n using anything from bottles to vacuum cleaners. A bunch of kids had scarring from doing it too long. Nothing about it was ever a good idea to begin with.
I had no idea this was even a thing. What is wrong with people?

Smol_Cat

Wckd is good
Diy, slime, Gucci, dabbing, really long ponytails, twerking and the whole thing of bust and butts being attractive, neon clothes for old people, mankinis, fake tan, big lips, bleached hair, long fake eye lashes and nails, and things with tiny bodies and big heads and eyes being cute. Also, tigers as pets. It's wierd!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)