Experiences what's the weirdest thing you've ever been asked to roleplay?

There used to be this one screen name on AOL. Nobody really remembers what it was because they kept changing it, but it was, for more than a DECADE, the same person who copy and pasted the same thing to any other screen name that didn't block them immediately.

They wanted to RP horses. Horses...uh...doing very illegal things to them. In ten years, they NEVER changed the wording of the IM either. It became this very weird sort of right-of-passage for a lot of AOL role players. "Did you get that im from horse guy?" "Oh yeah. Blocked them a week ago."

I will never know if this was an epic troll...or a very strange...person with very specific uh, tastes.

OH MY DEAR GAWD, I REMEMBER GETTING THAT MESSAGE.

I had someone beg me to let them RP their self insert saving my OCs from a villain they weren't powerful enough to fight and how they would react to him. I didn't accept the invite to rp at first but I just love how he completely acknowledged that I would be playing no active part in the RP and my characters were only there to react to how awesome his edgelord godmod gary stu self insert was.

This probably isn't all that weird, but I once encountered a person who really wanted to do a plot in which the female character turned herself into a giant via witchcraft. They were kind of embarrassed about the request and gave literally no further plot, no explanation as to what has supposed to happen after, and they didn't want to play the female character. I now suspect it was a fetish thing. It didn't last that long.

Even weirder, I once joined a super-casual pencil RP. I joined as one of those bendy pencils. That also didn't last long, but it was pretty hilarious.
A. Pencil. Role-play.

I...don't know how to feel about this.

So, weirdest role-play plot suggestion ever. Keep in mind, I am not only a minor but this was on a site not specifically used for role-play, however it was allowed.

So basically, person wanted to a thing where we played an anthropomorphic wolves (obviously a furry). I was uncomfortable, but I asked them to continue with the plot. They started talking about how the plot was basically a cult of really fat wolf people trying to induct a very skinny wolf person into their group and make them...fat.

So, at this point I opted out of the role-play right after confirming my suspicions that it was a fetish thing. They messaged me again a month later and I knew right away it was them because it was practically the exact same plot. I politely declined, and I haven't seen them since. I'm glad because that whole ordeal caused me to have an anxiety attack, even though it wasn't really serious.

This was about a year ago, and now that I look back it was really dumb of me not to have mentioned I was a minor. I was afraid that other things would have happened, I guess. But I also struggled with major anxiety, so it was probably just me overthinking.

So, weirdest role-play plot suggestion ever. Keep in mind, I am not only a minor but this was on a site not specifically used for role-play, however it was allowed.

So basically, person wanted to a thing where we played an anthropomorphic wolves (obviously a furry). I was uncomfortable, but I asked them to continue with the plot. They started talking about how the plot was basically a cult of really fat wolf people trying to induct a very skinny wolf person into their group and make them...fat.

So, at this point I opted out of the role-play after confirming my suspicions that it was a fetish thing. They messaged me again a month later and I knew right away it was them because it was practically the exact same plot. I politely declined, and I haven't seen them since. I'm glad because that whole ordeal caused me to have an anxiety attack, even though it wasn't really serious.

I've gotten these sorts of requests before. I've got a lot friends who are furries. They're great people and they keep their... uhm... the things that arouse them. My friends keep that to themselves. But an unfortunate by product is that their friends learn of me and assume that I'm a furry too. So I get a lot of requests to RP this kind of stuff. It's not that strange to me anymore but I still always decline.

Oh my god, it barely counts but I remember when I was younger some person on Habbo asking to do a mother-baby RP. They were sort of being a pest about it so I was just like "uhh okay." I was very young and it didn't particularly set off any alarm bells. Then it got real weird bc they were insistent on me being detailed about changing diapers and stuff.. I was like, 10, so I never realized it was probably a weird fetish thing until I was older and i felt u n c o m f o r t a b l e

IGHT IMMA HEAD OUT

It has been awhile so I don't really remember the exact specifics unless I bother to find and dig up the PM, but I'd have to say the time someone approached me with a concept where their character would forcefully fuse with mine and other NPCs. We'd all be inside their head or something while the phenomenon continued to... consume other people.

But yeah, how about no. I'm not roleplaying something with your weird fetishes.

I think the weirdest for me was a "fat wolf roleplay". Needless to say, I ghosted and moved on with my life.

I didn't feel like it was my place to ask. :lennyslash:

Ooh boy if we're going the uncomfortable fetish route let's see

A. A guy who had a monster girl fetish. Like legitimately he would outright state he only played with female partners who made monster women. Which was kinda weird cuz he had a lot of like feral child plotlines that never seemed to have romance. Buuut when you try to take him up on the platonic thing he'd be like.."Oh and also can you make a wolf woman who likes to pet my character like a dog?" << -- almost word for word a request he made in a school plot we were doing once.

B. So I had this idea I wanted to do where Rose from Golden Girls kicked it with random 90s tv stars (cartoons/movies) in a sailor moon style magical girl group. They were the Z team of magical justice fighting a possessed furby doll who was mind controlling disney princesses.

This chick comes up to me and is like :

Chick: Can all the characters be women?
Me: Yeah okay sure.
Chick: Can we make the villain Jessica Rabbit?
Me: Eh? I mean I kinda wanted a furby but okay.
Chick: Can Jessica Rabbit tie up and humiliate the disney princesses sexually? Ya know for funsies?
Me: O.O I um said no explicit content and to keep it PG13.
Chick: Oh but Robin is tied up all the time and so is Wonder Woman.
Me: Ya know I don't think this is gonna work out.
Chick : Ugh your such a prude.
I don't think that was a chick...

A Stormtrooper Captain that was perpetually drunk on Corellian brandy. Sounds totally normal right? Played the role for a little while until it devolved into the other character attempting to dismember my character. Still kinda normal but eh. What it started to turn into before I ended it? ERP. Yup. I'm good.

Its a toss-up between the guy who asked me to let him feed my character and make her fat and the girl who wanted me to play as her mother but her character was like in her late teens and still wore diapers and for so!e reason wanted me to make fun of her and change her when she wet herself.

Needless to say, I found the door as quickly as possible.

Once someone asked if they could play a age repression rp where there character would turn into a fetus and be put inside my character's womb and telepathically communicate with them. In layman's terms, basically wanted my character to be pregnant with them.
Did I go through with it? Hell no

So, about three years ago, I was in a very polotics heavy RP, in which I had a vampire character who was widely considered by the group "Sexy AF" due to the face claim. This is important for the rest of the story.

Anyway, so we're plotting around each other, when one of the guys I'm texting with on discord asks if I want to do a 1x1 roleplay.

This is a direct quote of his message, word for word.

"Ah, got it. Hm, just wondering, but I had something to tell you

Alright, so, Tylwyth employs something called a Sworn Shield. A Sworn Shield is basically someone who is your servant for life, however, what separates them from a slave is that Sworn Shields do it willingly. Now, I was wondering if you wanted to do a 1x1 with you playing a Sworn Shield."

Reading that, I was neither interested nor curious as to the level of questionable that qitch was, so I end up declining, and moving on.

Turns out, this guy had approached almost every person with a female character and sent them similar requests, with the few that accepted quickly realizing that he wanted to do NSFW Roleplay without telling his partners his plans.

But the thing is, I was the only person who didn't have a female character, instead only really having my vampire.

So our group came to the conclusion that he obviously wanted the "luscious vampire D", as it was so eloquently put by the GM. Saddly, that was one of the many causes of that RP dying before it's time.

Saw a thread very recently wanting to play a full grown male character that gets put under a spell or something to make him be a young little girl or baby girl. Very odd. They had multiple plots but all resulted in her male OC becoming a young girl/baby girl. I’m not saying it’s wrong to have these kinds of peculiar cravings, but they are peculiar to me.

Saw a thread very recently wanting to play a full grown male character that gets put under a spell or something to make him be a young little girl or baby girl. Very odd. They had multiple plots but all resulted in her male OC becoming a young girl/baby girl. I’m not saying it’s wrong to have these kinds of peculiar cravings, but they are peculiar to me.
Nothing wrong with gender benders honestly or even making a character younger through some magic spell, even bother at the same time.
It's the "baby" part that makes me raise a brow. Something about people wanting to play babies without them being associated with another character (i.e. once I played a character who happened to have a infant child and they were holding them during one interaction) is just odd to me.

Storytime: I started a roleplay related to Soul Eater my 'muse' (tumblr) was Eruka Frog. The other person was playing Medusa. They said they played Medusa as 'having changed' to a nicer person at the end of Soul Eater series. (Show) Seeking forgiveness from Eruka. Thought it would be cool Eruka would be really suspicious and skeptical. Anyway.... not too long into the story Medusa was proclaiming she wanted to be Eruka mother and kept asking if she was having 'accidents' out of nowhere Crona appeared wearing a diaper and Medusa was like 'Eruka should wear one too.' Needless to say I ran.

Oh my god! I had spoke to a young women who wanted to do a 'Batman' but he turned into a little girl. The little girl having once been a man would be into women. I tried talking to the person and it seemed (from what little they would share.) they had some real mental issues.

Oh my god! I had spoke to a young women who wanted to do a 'Batman' but he turned into a little girl. The little girl having once been a man would be into women. I tried talking to the person and it seemed (from what little they would share.) they had some real mental issues.
Ah yes
The lesser known DC universe. The Loli-verse

I dont know. Most of my weird rps have been aus where like the characters are suddenly like pets and also mythical creatures and shit just goes down.

Reading all these posts have made my night!

This was a long time ago, and I was still underage. I was asked if I wanted to RP with them being a tentacle monster. An undesirable google search later, I peaced out of that conversation! I don't even want to know what that person had planned. :dead:

That is a hard question. I've had several odd requests. Including wanting to change an RP into my character going out of their way to rescue a a super villain who was captured and heling her turn good in a 'hurt/comfort' scenario. I turned it down due to the level of the villainess's crimes meaning my character would never help her. Put her out of her misery if he saw her tortured yes, but not rescue her.

Most recent was someone wanting me to do a RP where slavery was seen as pet ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back