Experiences what's the weirdest thing you've ever been asked to roleplay?

girl wanted to roleplay shooting a commercial on a boat. fair enough. asked if she could play the director and give me a script. okay.
few posts in my character was supposed to randomly grab the girl, pull a knife from my pants pockets, and shove it in her-
yeah.

HL2RP

Someone ICly asked my character to "walk" on them as part of a fetish thing.

I was once approached by someone to do a furry incest robo vore RP (I got very lost while reading their plot, but I think that was what it was)

I said no.

They called me a bitch.

That was the end of that.

I was once approached by someone to do a furry incest robo vore RP (I got very lost while reading their plot, but I think that was what it was)

I said no.

They called me a bitch.

That was the end of that.
... I...
Okay...?
I’m honestly at a loss for words

Yeah I'm... well I'd say I was thinking the same thing but I can't be thinking the same thing because I'm at a loss for words meaning I'm not thinking anything.

Not my weirdest but perhaps the most mortifying was one of my first RP experiences.

So, for context, I started role-playing Warrior Cats on a site called Creature Breeder when I was around 8-10 years old. It was my second account, after having gotten the general gist of how everything worked, and I played this female rogue with a Tragic Backstory™.

Anyways, I basically started an RP with this person who had multiple characters, one of which who ended up being my one's love interest/mate. They, uh, made her go into heat and... uh, yeah, there was no fade to black. So, you can imagine where they went with that. I was really young at the time and actually had no real idea what was going on. The concept of sex hadn't occurred to me and I tried to cut it off in RP. It wasn't until a few years later that I realised what had actually happened lmao.

girl wanted to roleplay shooting a commercial on a boat. fair enough. asked if she could play the director and give me a script. okay.
few posts in my character was supposed to randomly grab the girl, pull a knife from my pants pockets, and shove it in her-
yeah.
HOW IT FEELS TO CHEW 5 GUM

Someone wanted to do some very odd femdom and baby fetish stuff with me, I can't mention all of what they said here. It.. was not ok

tenor.gif

There was one time where someone wanted to rp a smutty thing with the Xenomorph
The alien that can eat your face from Alien Isolation

And another time where this guy was so fucking OP with his Dragonball Z OC that the RP got boring and he tried to spice shit up by saying how his characters wife (My character) was cheating and I’m just
Um n o??

There used to be this one screen name on AOL. Nobody really remembers what it was because they kept changing it, but it was, for more than a DECADE, the same person who copy and pasted the same thing to any other screen name that didn't block them immediately.

They wanted to RP horses. Horses...uh...doing very illegal things to them. In ten years, they NEVER changed the wording of the IM either. It became this very weird sort of right-of-passage for a lot of AOL role players. "Did you get that im from horse guy?" "Oh yeah. Blocked them a week ago."

I will never know if this was an epic troll...or a very strange...person with very specific uh, tastes.

There used to be this one screen name on AOL. Nobody really remembers what it was because they kept changing it, but it was, for more than a DECADE, the same person who copy and pasted the same thing to any other screen name that didn't block them immediately.

They wanted to RP horses. Horses...uh...doing very illegal things to them. In ten years, they NEVER changed the wording of the IM either. It became this very weird sort of right-of-passage for a lot of AOL role players. "Did you get that im from horse guy?" "Oh yeah. Blocked them a week ago."

I will never know if this was an epic troll...or a very strange...person with very specific uh, tastes.
You win...

This...

I can't say this is the best thing because it's horrifying, but it's also horrifying.

I'm usually pretty good with setting boundaries and never really had a lot of sudden, random requests, but I can name a few off the top of my head...

- Was in a chatroom once, playing a canon character from an old, popular fandom. OC comes up, acts flirty, and then full on kisses and tries to make out with my character in the main roleplay area in front of everybody else. This was in a horror RP too so I was just...??????

- Conversation went something like this.
"Your characters go through a bloody, deathtrap of a maze where they have to survive several gorey traps to cleanse themselves of their sins, like Saw. Oh, and there's my murderer character in it too."
"...So it's an RP where you just torture and kill my characters?"
"Yeah."
"No."

- Someone asked me to help them write a story if I didn't want to roleplay with them. I agreed, asked them what they needed- a beta reader, maybe a second opinion, etc. etc and they're like "Oh, I just need you to play some of my characters."
...That would make it a roleplay.

- Small time, kid friendly MMO game. GM asked us to strip our characters down so they looked like his.

- Same kid friendly MMO game. Random character walks up to mine and starts ERPing as if my character was doing theirs. I ran the fuck away.

- Not me personally, but every single slave RP I've seen on previous forums. Just...what...the...hell.

- My now best friend of almost five years once asked me if their character could commit suicide in a happy go lucky slice of life academy RP. I was like "...are you okay???"

Not on this site but I nearly joined this asylum RP. It had this breakout vibe to it so I jumped in. Then the GM springs the catch: For every passing day, our characters will have like, a body part mutilated. May it be an eye, a leg or something else. The most immediate ones they said, will be those with normal, healthy characters which my character kind of was. Asked if we could fight back if the slaughter guys come. Nope. It will happen and there's nothing we can do to avoid it really. I backed out right then and there.

It was just in time too. Admins rejected the RP due to the whole thing feeling too much like power-playing on the mod's side. RP was shut down so I never got to see what could have been.

There was one time on Half-Life 2 Roleplay where I was roleplaying as my favorite Civil Protection (CP) officer at the time.

Man. My character had to detain a citizen who was being violent IC, so that happened. This citizen had to be questioned because he had ties with a Resistance cell (for those who may not know, Civil Protection and Resistance are arch enemies ). There was a player who had a CP that was specialized in interogation and torturing. At interogating, this player was surprisingly good and he would've made a great detective OOC. But the torture part... Man, that was too much for me. Too morbid, too detailed, just way too specific on how some torturing methods went. That's when I bailed out of that RP session and decided to have my character be on a patrol through the city, far away from the CP station.

I think the weirdest one was when I was really young, like 12-13, and some guy wanted me to a do an RP from monster girls. Which is like that really weird video game where it's,,,eugh just bad bad bad, I agreed cause I was kid and it got to the point where he kept hinting at gross things I had to tell him to stop.

Blocked him after another weird request for me to be a fairy and him a centaur,,,,but a tiny fairy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back