Experiences what's the weirdest thing you've ever been asked to roleplay?

One of my partners is very unique with her characters. They're never traditional- one I was apprehensive about because it was a forest elf type of character she created, in a whole new world with demonic crystals taking over the forests, destroying all nature, threatening to destroy a green deer hybrid who is Nature.. her ideas were really beyond the box- and her drawings really add life to the characters too.

Another she created a small rat-like half demon, a mage turned demon when demons took over another uniquly created world. Our characters are complete opposites, zero romance at all which is really nice to play too. it's actually one of my favorite RPs once I got out of my comfort zone and accepted her uniqueness. This RP has been going for nearly 6 months so far with no signs of slowing down.

A gay furry. now, this isn't that bad. BUT, they then threw in these really weird "mature" stuff and then like, incest? it got weird and they thought it was perfectly normal.

Someone's rape and sex dungeon fantasy, on a different site--I immediately noped the fvck out of there

yaoi. not just that, though. their character was almost exactly like mine, just with a different eye color and height. same career, same interests, almost the exact same age. why they made a copy and tried to ship it with the original, i may never know. to be clear, i don't do mxm (or romance at all) to begin with, but this... put me off the genre forever. it doesn't sound that bad, but it was pretty creepy at the time.

The giantess thing some of you are mentioning is actually a sort of well-known fetish lol. There are so many that don't seem sexual on the surface, and sleazy people will use that to their advantage to try and get people to RP their fetish. Those types really make me rage, tbh. Like go ahead and have your weird kinks but don't trick people into participating.

I've had someone on Amino ask to do a body swapping plot with Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne. I've been around the block, so I knew it was most likely a fetish, but I was still dumb enough to give them the benefit of the doubt. I thought even if it was a fetish that it could still be an interesting plot, but the dude spent the whole RP making Bruce complain about how "weak" he was and wanting Selina to dress him up. Like you'd think Bruce would be focused on getting their bodies switched back as quick as possible instead.

I don't know if this is necessarily..weird per se but, back around 2010ish when I was still in High School I joined a Power Rangers roleplay and eventually I had to leave it due to falling behind in school and needing to focus on that. So I pmed the owner, explained my situation then left. Fast forward later that year and I got my act together. So I asked the owner if I could rejoin as a new character and she said sure...only I wasn't allowed to have any powers, ever be allowed to fight anything or anybody and I never could in the future with this new character. Confused that I was being punished for a legitimate reason to leave the Roleplay I looked into it in the OOC and found out the owner's friend badmouthed the CRAP out of me saying I didn't deserve to come back for( her words) 'abandoning' the Rp.

Long story short I wound up playing a character writing a novel about the Power Rangers because it was literally the only thing I was allowed to do remotely 'Ranger related' in the Rp lol. I never got to interact with any of the characters with this character AND I had him be a reclusive alcoholic living alone on a little house in the woods far from civilization XD I mostly wrote him that way because I was pissed I basically was getting put in the doghouse for bs reasons.

A very strange roleplay took place on "ROBLOX".

I would log in, play "Town of Robloxia" and immediately be greeted by alien-like creatures running a "gang" and ERPing the daylights out of one of the homes in the game.

Okay so... I'm totally going against my rulebook of "not sharing my deeply personal kink" here... and I don't quite care at 5 AM so ... yeah.

I am a member of a Male Pregnancy RP forum, and ... weird things happen there... Very-very-very-very weird things... Obviously there is a lot of NC18+ content that occurs, and whilst I have no problems with this... There are just some things that one man, woman, alien, or otherwise, should not be subjected too. I have been approached by RPers to do 'alien' rps - This is not my thing to start with, but I heard the guy out for the sake of not being a total ass.

General Concept: Guy gets my character impregnated with as many possible alien-eggs as he can, and... in the world of RP (especially on this forum) pretty much anything is possible, especially hyper-pregnancies (more than the normal number, so 50+ range in this case)... And all the while that he is impregnating, he's stuffing my character's face with food upon food upon food to get him fattened up (guy also seemed to have a fat fetish -- nothing against it, but not my cuppa tea.)

All in all, really f*king weird... and I could go on for *DAYS* about some of the crazy things I have seen on this forum, like seriously >_<

Back in my early days of rping, a non-abusive abusive mom in a family rp (the proposed plot involved kids escaping a household with abusive parents, but no abuse could actually take place during the rp).

I love playing children. It's fun to just have fun! I was once asked to play a child for someone, as they were going to be expanding their play to further their characters story, and wanted a third player to add some randomness. Well I agreed to it, but I didn't know they really wanted me to play starting as a breastfeeding infant, and wanted that to take a least an IRL month. Ugh.

Back on Twitter, around sometime in 2013, I was asked to pretend to be a vampire and suck someone's blood out.
Yeah it was a wild place. I enjoyed Twitter.

In a sense it has usually been people who take my idea and then twist it in a way that allows them to talk about their interests. Sometimes to the point where they go on and on for several paragraphs advancing the plot so far that it is no longer feasible or interesting for me to continue.

One of the oddest was a woman who wanted a historical based American Cavalry vs American Indians RP. Ok cool.. all her Braves were female, the men of the tribe having previously been wiped out. I thought it sounded interesting. She was very knowledgeable about weapons of the time, so much so that she knew rates of fire, distances they would be best accurate at, re-load times etc.

So far, so good. When we started playing though it became a maths game without any interesting story at all. Her braves charged my soldiers, my soldiers fired taking out the most likely number of braves as they came closer and closer, volley per volley of shots went on. It was boring, she was into how her braves were hit and described the carnage in detail but for me it was just a case of sitting with a calculator working out the likely number of dead and wounded. I quit after about 4 turns there just wasn't anything in it for me.

tenor.gif

doesn't necessarily have to be sexual.
would be more interesting if it wasn't.
i just want to know!
what's the strangest thing you've ever been asked to roleplay?
i've come across a lot of size difference requests... primarily from male partners.
is that a thing for guys? having taller girls? i mostly get asked to play tall females, lol.
i've also seen posts for giant girls and regular sized males.
i dunno. there's some strange stuff out there.
i'm not here to bash whatever people like but...
yeah, i'm curious!
someone once asked me to roleplay as a furry, another time someone messaged me and asked if i could roleplay as their foot queen ???

One guy (I've since blocked him) wanted to make a really weird war mlp nation building roleplay and it was weird and I was just like "leave me alone" because he was kind of stalking me.

Used to be a guy on AOL that would message A L L the female characters asking if they have ever rode on the back of a horse OOC. He wanted to play a horse that would have its way with the female character during play. This would happen multiple times a night so I suspect the person paid zero attention to who he messaged. He also had issues with being told 'no' to the point he would argue and try to negotiate with you into playing. So on a whim I agreed to play with him and had my character break his horse legs and started carving his character up with a knife. He blocked me rather quickly because of it.

There was another person that wanted my character to transform their character from a male also into anything that my character wanted. Well I say anything until he finally came forth and said he wanted my character to turn his character into clothing of some sort of personal pleasure device. I declined and he messaged me several more times until like horse guy I decided to just troll the person. So I turned his character into a pair of panties and then dropped him off at a goodwill store. He was pissed and wanted to know why I did that and I told him he was the wrong size.

Used to be a guy on AOL that would message A L L the female characters asking if they have ever rode on the back of a horse OOC. He wanted to play a horse that would have its way with the female character during play. This would happen multiple times a night so I suspect the person paid zero attention to who he messaged. He also had issues with being told 'no' to the point he would argue and try to negotiate with you into playing. So on a whim I agreed to play with him and had my character break his horse legs and started carving his character up with a knife. He blocked me rather quickly because of it.

There was another person that wanted my character to transform their character from a male also into anything that my character wanted. Well I say anything until he finally came forth and said he wanted my character to turn his character into clothing of some sort of personal pleasure device. I declined and he messaged me several more times until like horse guy I decided to just troll the person. So I turned his character into a pair of panties and then dropped him off at a goodwill store. He was pissed and wanted to know why I did that and I told him he was the wrong size.
I like you.

I had one person request super powers for characters which wasn’t weird, but they’d get kidnapped and fused together to have one body and two heads. I was into the super hero’s thing but getting sprung into the two heads was COMPLETELY OUT OF NOWHERE! I wasn’t warned or anything.

I've talked about this in more detail before, but it started like a normal Warrior Cats 1x1 RP on Skype for two replies and then suddenly my partner was sorta suggesting for the cats to fuck...

Their response to me? "What else would you expect in a hot spring?"

And then I cut it completely. Can't remember if I even ever chatted to them again, probably not... That was tons of weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back