Experiences what's the weirdest thing you've ever been asked to roleplay?

lychee

tenor.gif

doesn't necessarily have to be sexual.
would be more interesting if it wasn't.
i just want to know!
what's the strangest thing you've ever been asked to roleplay?
i've come across a lot of size difference requests... primarily from male partners.
is that a thing for guys? having taller girls? i mostly get asked to play tall females, lol.
i've also seen posts for giant girls and regular sized males.
i dunno. there's some strange stuff out there.
i'm not here to bash whatever people like but...
yeah, i'm curious!

OMG, totally! Sometimes it'll be a completely normal setting, and three or four messages in they'll be like "and you know what would be great? If your character was like, 9, and my character was two inches tall."

And I'm like...what does that have to do with private detectives and Russian kill squads?

OMG, totally! Sometimes it'll be a completely normal setting, and three or four messages in they'll be like "and you know what would be great? If your character was like, 9, and my character was two inches tall."

And I'm like...what does that have to do with private detectives and Russian kill squads?

oh my gosh, i'm so glad i'm not alone.
i thought i was the only one that had gone through that.
i'm not bashing but... yall do you i guess???

oh my gosh, i'm so glad i'm not alone.
i thought i was the only one that had gone through that.
i'm not bashing but... yall do you i guess???

Takes all sorts. I'm trying desperately to think if I've had anything else super out-there asked of me, but naw, that's it. I've seen some weird stuff on request boards, but that's different.

On a roleplay forum, now defunct, far far away this one dude always wrote as either werewolves fully or cow women. At the time I hadn't gotten wind of his dramatics yet so he approached me to ask if I could play two Minotaur characters. I said fine but they would have a human form and no romance. I played two brothers that got pulled from their world into the world where his character was, a cow woman. While they were legitimately trying to figure out this new world not to mention get home that dude was trying to get them to notice the cow woman to romance her. Nope, wasn't having it. It was already strange enough as it is and now even talking about it.

On a roleplay forum, now defunct, far far away this one dude always wrote as either werewolves fully or cow women. At the time I hadn't gotten wind of his dramatics yet so he approached me to ask if I could play two Minotaur characters. I said fine but they would have a human form and no romance. I played two brothers that got pulled from their world into the world where his character was, a cow woman. While they were legitimately trying to figure out this new world not to mention get home that dude was trying to get them to notice the cow woman to romance her. Nope, wasn't having it. It was already strange enough as it is and now even talking about it.
Hmm.. I'm looking at this and wondering.. Could it just be that this person was a furry that wanted to use their OCs in something, but couldn't find anything?

And was really crappy about romance?

DBZ/DC Crossover. They were Goku & I was Batman. It was exactly as weird as it sounds & we'd basically bring in any villain from anything for no reason. Only RP I've ever seen Batman have to rescue Goku from being stolen by Team Rocket. I kind of miss it but we had no way of topping having to resort to the fusion dance to beat Satan, the power rangers, and three kids in a trenchcoat so that was the finale. At least the universe was safe.

DBZ/DC Crossover. They were Goku & I was Batman. It was exactly as weird as it sounds & we'd basically bring in any villain from anything for no reason. Only RP I've ever seen Batman have to rescue Goku from being stolen by Team Rocket. I kind of miss it but we had no way of topping having to resort to the fusion dance to beat Satan, the power rangers, and three kids in a trenchcoat so that was the finale. At least the universe was safe.
That actually sounds amazing. In every way.

Ooh boy if we're going the uncomfortable fetish route let's see

A. A guy who had a monster girl fetish. Like legitimately he would outright state he only played with female partners who made monster women. Which was kinda weird cuz he had a lot of like feral child plotlines that never seemed to have romance. Buuut when you try to take him up on the platonic thing he'd be like.."Oh and also can you make a wolf woman who likes to pet my character like a dog?" << -- almost word for word a request he made in a school plot we were doing once.

B. So I had this idea I wanted to do where Rose from Golden Girls kicked it with random 90s tv stars (cartoons/movies) in a sailor moon style magical girl group. They were the Z team of magical justice fighting a possessed furby doll who was mind controlling disney princesses.

This chick comes up to me and is like :

Chick: Can all the characters be women?
Me: Yeah okay sure.
Chick: Can we make the villain Jessica Rabbit?
Me: Eh? I mean I kinda wanted a furby but okay.
Chick: Can Jessica Rabbit tie up and humiliate the disney princesses sexually? Ya know for funsies?
Me: O.O I um said no explicit content and to keep it PG13.
Chick: Oh but Robin is tied up all the time and so is Wonder Woman.
Me: Ya know I don't think this is gonna work out.
Chick : Ugh your such a prude.

This probably isn't all that weird, but I once encountered a person who really wanted to do a plot in which the female character turned herself into a giant via witchcraft. They were kind of embarrassed about the request and gave literally no further plot, no explanation as to what has supposed to happen after, and they didn't want to play the female character. I now suspect it was a fetish thing. It didn't last that long.

Even weirder, I once joined a super-casual pencil RP. I joined as one of those bendy pencils. That also didn't last long, but it was pretty hilarious.

Someone asked me during a RP if i didn't mind a RP with belly-buttons... i'm not joking, that was weird..

also, a One Piece & TWD crossover, well, when you know the two verses itself, you know that something isn't going right.

This sounds like something I'd cone up with when I was 8. It sounds freaking awesome!

Haha, valid point. Still, I can't imagine anything possibly being weirder than a belly-button RP.

Well, the point was being a simple baby-sitting (not a sexual stuff because wtf), and in the middle of nowhere, the person was obssessed with that.. i didn't know how to react at all.

Three kids in a trenchcoat was the strongest villain we'd ever faced. He had 6 arms. We only had 4 combined so simply ganging up on him wouldn't cut it. Becoming GoBat was the only way we could make up for such a disadvantage.
That is the funniest thing I've ever been toldg. That's straight child logic. I need to run something like this.

No details and you'll understand why in a second . . . but weirdest thing I've RPed was dominate female pirate captain catching a stowaway that had a foot fetish.

In my life I saw little no no aimes, and read like... one manga. That one manga was Yami no Matsuei, and it's absolutely stupid. As at the time it was being printed and translated, I have joined a forum for the fandom to see updates.

There were two side characters. One was an overactive scientist who wanted to invent genderswapping potion, and another one was... they called him secretary, but he was an accountant. They rarely even saw each other let alone talked.

So not two days into being on forum, when out of the blue, this gal I don't even know writes me with "are you willing to RP as a sadistic [accountant] if my [scientist] is a masochistic whore?", which are not character's personalities even, among other things.

I don't know if me and rae2nerdy rae2nerdy were propositioned by the same monster guy or what, but a while ago someone asked me to write a very specific monster girl so he could romance her.

Is this like a thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back