Other What's the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

When I was little, about five or six as my mother was taking a shower. I unlocked the front door, walked down the street. A couple was telling and signaling me to get in there vehicle. A older gentleman who lived in the neighborhood across the street was yelling at me not too. He couldn't do anything because he was in a wheelchair. But I was blessed, my sisters friends came by and saw me. Saved me.

Someone threatened me and my step-dad as we were walking to the bus stop. I was scared that he had a gun, but thankfully he didn't.

I’ve had my fair share of anomoulas experiences. My hous has constant random creaks, sometimes I hear someone calling me, here are the major 1s

Heater just randomly turned on, it was extremely old school so no automatic setting. Even scarier it wasn’t plugged in. After turned it off never happened again

handprints after I took a bath in the mirror. Happened 3-4 times randomly

Blanketover myhead literally lifted up for a2 seconds. No one else was upstairs.

up 2 u guys if y’all believe this, but I swear it happened. Tbh it’s not even scary anymore, more like waiting for what happens next

Was at the park in July 2019 celebrating the 4th with my siblings. A dude walked up to us, acted suspicious and then suddenly grabbed my sister's arm. We screamed bloody murder and scattered (I was yelling at him not to touch my sister, didn't think once about him having a weapon - he was probably under the influence because he wasn't concerned about me), thankfully a family was there after everyone had left. It was 11 PM. Two dudes got arrested. What a nightmare.

While I've had many scary moments, I've only had one moment in my life that scared me 'stupid'. (Could barely breath, slurred speech, etc.). And it's almost embarrassing.

I was sleeping with the bedroom window open (it was screened) and my two cats were both chilling on the window sill. A raccoon jumped on the window ledge outside and both cats SCREAMED bloody murder before taking off across the dark bedroom.

In my sleep addled state, I saw two animals bolt through the room and honestly thought it was one cat being pursued by... I don't even know exactly what I thought. A coyote? A bobcat? The Bogeyman?

Almost fell out of bed trying to get untangled from the sheets to 'save' the cat. I barely knew where I was. Hubby came flying in and turned on the light, wanting to know what happened and I couldn't even form any words.

Conclusion: I am completely worthless for at least 45 seconds after being woken up from a dead sleep. :xFwhat:

I have a semi-rare disorder that can cause temporary paralysis during an episode, and one time I was riding on a floaty raft thing behind a boat on a lake and I had an episode and fell in the water. I was wearing a life jacket but it took 3 people to get me back on the boat because I couldn’t move waist down.

The disorder itself is pretty scary sometimes but that was the biggest scare.

I got locked in a closet by my cousin when I was little, And no matter how much I cried and banged on the door, he wouldn't let me out. I could have sworn I heard a noise in there with me, which now has me with a terrifying fear of closets. I pile stuff in front of my closets and keep the doors closed while I sleep

I got locked in a closet by my cousin when I was little, And no matter how much I cried and banged on the door, he wouldn't let me out. I could have sworn I heard a noise in there with me, which now has me with a terrifying fear of closets. I pile stuff in front of my closets and keep the doors closed while I sleep
Ayo that’s not fair to keep me locked in there like that

but in all seriousness, scariest thing that every happened to me is that something was talking to me in my dreams, that’s why I’ve been afraid to sleep for the past 12 days.

Ayo that’s not fair to keep me locked in there like that

but in all seriousness, scariest thing that every happened to me is that something was talking to me in my dreams, that’s why I’ve been afraid to sleep for the past 12 days.
Oof, when you have that gut feeling your house is haunted but you don't notice anything strange other than when you sleep

Alright, so, this happened just a couple months ago, while I was biking downtown with my family. I was lagging behind a bit, but I caught up just after my brother had fallen off of his bike and just in time to watch him start seizing up right in front of me. His face was turning fucking blue. I didn't know I had the capacity for that much fear in my life, and I basically stood there and hyperventilated while our parents and other brother got help.

He was perfectly fine afterwards, though. Apparently, it was caused by the way his head hit the ground or something, since he doesn't have epilepsy or anything like that.

Alright, so, this happened just a couple months ago, while I was biking downtown with my family. I was lagging behind a bit, but I caught up just after my brother had fallen off of his bike and just in time to watch him start seizing up right in front of me. His face was turning fucking blue. I didn't know I had the capacity for that much fear in my life, and I basically stood there and hyperventilated while our parents and other brother got help.

He was perfectly fine afterwards, though. Apparently, it was caused by the way his head hit the ground or something, since he doesn't have epilepsy or anything like that.
That sounds terrifying!! I'm glad he was okay :xFeek:

Pfft, I have that kind of relationship with my little brother too. When he got hit by a car and I asked if he was feeling alright, he told me it was preparing him to become a BMX racer

I was feeding my mom's horses at night and it's really dark, I didn't really expect anything because we live in the middle of nowhere when I see this animal like figure watching me, it's too big to be a coyote, and we don't have wolfs around these parts. Also this thing is too big to be a wolf. I started coming closer, scared that this thing is going to attack when it lifts it's head up and it's a ducking deer. I was terrified of a deer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back