Other What's the most Awkward Experience you've ever had?

Well you know those photo booths?

Well we decided to both follow the cliche.

We both went to kiss eachother on the cheek, but, uh, it didn't happen.

Instead... Well you know the rest. lol

Awwwwww man that’s sounds so cute pat yourself on the back for that one though 👏👏👏👏 also I think you should be happy that it did not go to plan lol

meh awkward story hmmm
well i hate people, talking to people, seeing people, being noticed by people, hearing people, and being around people. everything people
history class about a month ago, teacher asks me to answer a question, multiple choice, easy answer
i freak out and get it wrong with the worst of the answers
he asks me to try again..... which asking isn't really asking with this teach
i try again and try to say another answer, which from similar names, i accidentally said something that has to do with something else in history, not the answer i was trying to say (that was right on the board)
aaaand if you counted what i said and what i tried to say, either way i got it wrong ^^'
yeah never put me in front of people

Alright so I got to get this story of my chest so I was friends with this girl and I had a kinda crush on her and I knew her for a while but we had never just hung out the two of us so this was probably the first time so her parents drop her off at a park im at and they make a joke about us or something and she got annoyed and she told me and I don’t remember what I said but I said something in response to that but I realised it was stupid and I started to sweat and I could feel my face turning red and I was stuttering my words YES I GOT FLUSTERED however I took a deep breath in and tried to ignore it but it was a poor start to the first time hanging out just the two of us

Was giving a class of self defense and when I am asking everyone why they are trying to learn one of the students says

"I want to beat up the guy who knocked out my brother." I am like. Oh, so who is your brother, is he from campus?
"Yeah his name is. xxxxxxx." Then it dawns on me.

I was the one who knocked him out. But I was like. Oh well, is not like he knows the full story of that fight. But guess who came to pick up the kid? Both of us grown ass adults were staring at each other. Silently. As this kid is gushing out about their teacher. And presenting said teacher to their older brother who they think the world of. Both of us were deadly silent. Me in shame. His was more of anger.

Was giving a class of self defense and when I am asking everyone why they are trying to learn one of the students says

"I want to beat up the guy who knocked out my brother." I am like. Oh, so who is your brother, is he from campus?
"Yeah his name is. xxxxxxx." Then it dawns on me.

I was the one who knocked him out. But I was like. Oh well, is not like he knows the full story of that fight. But guess who came to pick up the kid? Both of us grown ass adults were staring at each other. Silently. As this kid is gushing out about their teacher. And presenting said teacher to their older brother who they think the world of. Both of us were deadly silent. Me in shame. His was more of anger.
Oof. Just.... Oof. I don't know how to respond to that.

My highschool worked with our local police department. We had a program where people could get introduced into the system of law enforcement—I remember even going for a few ride-alongs to get the gist of the job in my Senior Year. A few of us from the program, the local police department, and our law teacher (a retired officer himself) were all planning on giving classes on gun safety—which featured a mock gun. Bright red with a laser-pointer inside (like a laser-tag kinda gun), but still realistic design-wise.

Then things happened, and you can guess why we shelved that idea to never be used.

My highschool worked with our local police department. We had a program where people could get introduced into the system of law enforcement—I remember even going for a few ride-alongs to get the gist of the job in my Senior Year. A few of us from the program, the local police department, and our law teacher (a retired officer himself) were all planning on giving classes on gun safety—which featured a mock gun. Bright red with a laser-pointer inside (like a laser-tag kinda gun), but still realistic design-wise.

Then things happened, and you can guess why we shelved that idea to never be used.
What happened?

Oh. Here, if you even make a finger gun in class yo get expelled. I mean, what do you mean?! Why are you expelling peope for that?! Its not like you can kill someone with a finger gun!

Oh. Here, if you even make a finger gun in class yo get expelled. I mean, what do you mean?! Why are you expelling peope for that?! Its not like you can kill someone with a finger gun!

I dunno I nearly got suspended for wearing the hood of my hoodie up during lunch because the cafeteria was cold. Okay, more specifically because when then teacher told me to take it down I said no because it's cold and we aren't in class it's lunch time; and to appease the teacher I took it off and put it back up as soon as he left but he saw me through the window and came back to yell at me. THEN sent me to the office where my VP wasn't there, but another one was and he told me "either take it off or he'll have to suspend me" to which I held both my hands up and gave the weighting my options display (where suspension was winning by a long shot -- which made the VP hold back a snicker and roll his eyes at me) before taking my hood off, walking out, and sitting back down where I put my hood back up. Fair to say I won that stupid fight and ruined a teachers day, but honestly.

Some teachers are just power hungry monsters and I encourage every student out there to fuck with them!

I dunno I nearly got suspended for wearing the hood of my hoodie up during lunch because the cafeteria was cold. Okay, more specifically because when then teacher told me to take it down I said no because it's cold and we aren't in class it's lunch time; and to appease the teacher I took it off and put it back up as soon as he left but he saw me through the window and came back to yell at me. THEN sent me to the office where my VP wasn't there, but another one was and he told me "either take it off or he'll have to suspend me" to which I held both my hands up and gave the weighting my options display (where suspension was winning by a long shot -- which made the VP hold back a snicker and roll his eyes at me) before taking my hood off, walking out, and sitting back down where I put my hood back up. Fair to say I won that stupid fight and ruined a teachers day, but honestly.

Some teachers are just power hungry monsters and I encourage every student out there to fuck with them!
Yep. Things are pretty screwed up nowadays. This is why we need people who love their job and care about the one's they are teaching.

AppleJuice AppleJuice I'm going to age myself but it's always been screwed up; that happened to me about 16 years ago! I just think certain teachers and other faculty are ill suited for their positions.

Yeah. We need people who love their job, and care about their students. Thats the problem, is that people are always cursing others and spiting life, where-as the happiest people I have ever met, are those who instead take time to count their blessings rather than their problems.

When I was in 8th grade, my teacher called me by the wrong name all the time. It never really bothered me since I hardly got called on or participated. I just didn’t bother to correct him.

Fast forward to almost the end of the year when our grade (with multiple classes) took a trip to a museum. Our teacher was doing roll call. I just went along with the mispronunciation of my name. My friend from another class, on the other hand, was so quick to correct the teacher. I think I pretty much died from embarrassment.

I couldn’t relate to a sketch more than the one Key and Peele did with the substitute teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back