Video Games What's the game you modded the most?

Cities: Skylines, as I've downloaded myriads of mods from the Steam Workshop for it.

I also use many mods for Hearts of Iron IV had a lot for Insurgency, but not nearly as many overall as Cities Skylines.

Skyrim. I love the endless arrows and endless supplies of gold. Plus having a huge mansion in the middle of the field is kinda funny but yet useful.

I modded the heck out of Zoo Tycoon 2 for better textures and new foliage, buildings, and animals (mainly dinosaurs).

I also nodded Resident Evil 5 on my Xbox360 back in the day and freaked people out with a rapid fire rocket launcher, among other things. Good times. :P

Rimworld.
Low balling, I probably got about 200 that I'm subscribed to.

It always had a good modding community while in early access, but after it was "officially" released... There's thousands of mods to choose from, and that's not even accounting for the many custom scenarios that people make.

And no, it's not going to be on sale.

Garry's Mod.

I had around 700+ when it basically started to melt my PC.

I keep it on the down low (mostly) now, with around 300 or so at one time. It's far more manageable that way.

My first modded Stellaris playthrough (pre-2.0) had around 200 before it became unplayable.

XCOM 2 had around a hundred before it also became unplayable.

Insurgency had less than a hundred before I uninstalled them due to performance issues.

Skyrim has 265. It still works.

Fallout new vegas obviously. Love that project nevada.

And stellaris. I couldn't rightly say just how many mods I shoved in at once at one point, but if I look at my subscribed mods?....I might have a problem...just maybe.

How long are your loading times?

I’m asking bc I only have half as many mods but it can take upwards of 15-20 minutes just for the game to boot up.
I don't normally use them all at the same time, and my current playthrough isn't using many large mods, so it's about 30 minutes. When I do use all of them, at least the ones that don't conflict, it can take upwards to 2 hours.

My laptop is not what you call "top of the line".

Last edited:
I don't normally use them all at the same time, and my current playthrough isn't using many large mods, so it's about 30 minutes. When I do use all of them, at least the ones that don't conflict, it can take upwards to 2 hours.

My laptop is not what you called "top of the line".

Shit that's like me with Cities: Skylines lol. I went through and unsubbed to a lot of assets but now in my current Los Angeles and Southwest US inspired city build, I keep looking for assets I am no longer subscribed to...so I will have to start rebuilding my sub list...I really need to upgrade from my potatotop.

Shit that's like me with Cities: Skylines lol. I went through and unsubbed to a lot of assets but now in my current Los Angeles and Southwest US inspired city build, I keep looking for assets I am no longer subscribed to...so I will have to start rebuilding my sub list...I really need to upgrade from my potatotop.
You and me both, buddy.

I'd have to say between all my games, I probably modded GTA 4 the most, so many police vehicle addons and scripts and stuff related to lcpdfr and roleplay communities online back when all that was still active.

I'd have to say between all my games, I probably modded GTA 4 the most, so many police vehicle addons and scripts and stuff related to lcpdfr and roleplay communities online back when all that was still active.

GTA RP is still pretty active, in GTA V. I watch Jeff Faviagano, Firekitten, and Polecat324 RP videos religiously.

GTA RP is still pretty active, in GTA V. I watch Jeff Faviagano, Firekitten, and Polecat324 RP videos religiously.

Ironically I've been in one of the same rp communities as Firekitten, I do like to run my own police rp communities though, its really fun to lead one and rp with members at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back