Video Games What's the funniest glitch you've experienced in a video game?

Alright, I dont have a picture but I was playing SCP unity and larry came put, so I shut the door on him. And he stopped.

GOOP MAN CAN BE STOPPED.

Then he was behind me and I died ;-;

IS THIS A GLITCH?!

This doesn't really count as a glitch however it isn't how the developers intended you to play through their games so I'll half class this as fitting in here. I like to go through every game with quick time events and fail them all purposely, I've never laughed so hard playing through a game just to see the supposedly intelligent, charismatic protagonist stumbling around and tripping over like a drunkard. Classic.

Of course it's Skyrim.

One in-game week or so after I'd completed the Companions questline, I'd decided to return to Jorrvaskr to recruit Aela to do some adventuring. I went in, had a chat with Farkas, jumped on the table and threw stuff around, usual business. Then I suddenly spotted Skjor sitting on a chair and looking as annoyed as he always was.

Which was weird, because anyone who's completed the Companions questline should know that he's you know, FUCKING D E D.

He stood up, called me a whelp again, and then went to go chat with Aela. At that point I opened the console and purged him from existence and tried to forget the encounter ever happened.

This being Skyrim, it didn't stick.

Some time later, I was going adventuring again alone, since I always preferred a lone wolf style of play.

I was wandering around the geothermal hot spring area in Eastmarch when a dragon attacked. I already had two dozen or so dragon souls at this point, but I decided I could always sell its scales and bones for that sweet medieval bitcoin. I downed it, killed it, and then absorbed its soul in around two minutes.

I saw a couple NPCs approaching me, and it turned out to be a group of Companions led by Aela.

And guess what? Motherfucking Skjor was there again.

Except he wasn't even walking around this time. No, his body was sliding across the ground like a snake high on skooma. He, like the rest of the group, was amazed at the fact that I'd just killed a dragon and absorbed its soul, despite the fact that they've literally seen me do it several times before.

At that point I used the distraction to book it out of there. I then went to Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm and got blackout drunk.

Good times.

Once when i was playing Driver San Francisco, i was messing around on the highway in a truck, and i crashed this Pacer against the wall so hard, I blew it clear off the highway and i started driving it around on the air just adjacent to the highway until it hit and invisible wall and broke down.

I have a video of it lying around somwhere.

NBA 2K11, this is eight years ago and I still remember it. My friend slid after a loose ball at the half court with Dirk Nowitsky and went from the half court line to the basket (a distance of about 46 feet) in a frontal belly slide with his arms out to the front like superman. We were completely mind blown and in stitches for about a minute and a half. Never seen something so ridiculous in my gaming life before or after.

I am not a gamer by any means, pretty much stick to Minecraft and AFK Arena when I get the time. Not even sure it’s a glitch, just bulling around, but it’s funny.

Minecraft realms I was hosting for a couple of friends. We were building on hard. Friends had their beds right next to the wall. Joking ensued and I destroyed their bed thinking they’ll pop up beside me. Wrong. They woke up inside the wall, suffocated, spawn point destroyed so respawned in the middle of a ravine, made their way back to realize I’d turned off the mining and door opening (which I’d forgotten I’d done), killed by mobs, finally saved by daylight. Needless to say, I deserved every punch I got because I was dying of laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back