Other What's the creepiest thing that's ever happened to you that you couldn't explain?

Jaeger010

Big Ass Trees
I was home alone when I was 14, and I went downstairs into the kitchen with the intent of making myself a cup of tea, and at the exact moment that I opened the kitchen door, a plastic jug that had been by the sink all the way on the other side of the kitchen flew across the room and hit the wall next to my head. The kitchen is reasonably big, with there being 7 or 8 paces from the door to the sink. Things like that happen all the time in my house - random objects moving around, and I have heard a woman's voice telling me to shush multiple times over the years whenever I play music in my room, and other things like that.

What are some weird things that have happened to you and you can't really explain them?

my parents declared me insane for this and sent me to a mental institution (again) for a couple of days.
Basically I have the habit of drawing my nightmares. Naturally of course, its just how I cope with them. Some of them have become really good OCs even, gave them names etc. I'm not usually afraid of them at all. But they are what a normal human i suppose would consider at least a little bit scary or freaky.
I recall I woke up one morning at like 3am because my sleep schedule was all kinds of whack. I had a really really bad head ache. It felt like my head was buzzing. My vision kept fading in and out which i blamed on tiredness. I went to get up but proceeded to collapse and faint. I got up and it was about 3:15am. I was out cold for 15 minuets.
My head hurt like a bitch. But I laid there for a few moments just trying to get the buzzing noise to go away. It felt like bugs in my head were eating at my brain. It hurt like a bitch. I managed to open my eyes and when I do I see someone standing in their nice pair of black converse chucks just inches from me. I look up and I see Ya-mar, Character I drew from a nightmare of mine once. He just kinda tilts his head at me. Seeing a 6'7 tall young man with giant fucking spider-esq arms Sprouting from his back and creepy ass mask in person is far different than seeing it in your head. Of course I screamed my head off and backed as far away from him as I could. I heard him chuckle and call me "Wimp" before I stopped freaking out. When I stopped freaking out... He was gone. Just like that. I'm not diagnosed with schizophrenia, I'm not schizophrenic. I'm not even diagnosed with anything that could potentially make me "see things". But I can tell you, I'd kinda give anything to be able to talk to him. Assuming this character is a paranormal being or actually exists and isn't just a figment of my subconscious.

And I have another one, this one is a little more weird/funny and light hearted. I'm a trans guy, I have been one since i started experiencing gender dysphoria in middle school. Hating my chest, wishing I had a dick, whole 9 yards. I've pissed my pants a total of 5 times in my young adult life. It happens the same way every time. I wake up in the morning, I'm drowsy, bout to start my usual morning routine. Take a piss, eat breakfast, cup of coffee, and watch YouTube till I'm no longer drowsy.
So... I go to take a piss, whip out my dick, you know as one does, and piss... All down my leg, because I forgot that I don't have a dick. 😀🔫
And the weirder part is that none of my trans friends have ever experienced that. We jokingly call it "my long lost uncles phantom dick haunting me."
The first time this happened to me... It was hard for my 12 year old self to explain to my mother why I pissed my pants and they had to be washed "like, now!"

And I have another one, this one is a little more weird/funny and light hearted. I'm a trans guy, I have been one since i started experiencing gender dysphoria in middle school. Hating my chest, wishing I had a dick, whole 9 yards. I've pissed my pants a total of 5 times in my young adult life. It happens the same way every time. I wake up in the morning, I'm drowsy, bout to start my usual morning routine. Take a piss, eat breakfast, cup of coffee, and watch YouTube till I'm no longer drowsy.
So... I go to take a piss, whip out my dick, you know as one does, and piss... All down my leg, because I forgot that I don't have a dick. 😀🔫
And the weirder part is that none of my trans friends have ever experienced that. We jokingly call it "my long lost uncles phantom dick haunting me."
The first time this happened to me... It was hard for my 12 year old self to explain to my mother why I pissed my pants and they had to be washed "like, now!"

I'm trans too, FtM, and I am actually kind of shocked at how much I relate..I only did that once (I was extremely tired, I had stayed up for around 2 and a half days straight and I forgot to sit down, I just sort of stood in front of the toilet and went. It was the strangest thing..)

I'm trans too, FtM, and I am actually kind of shocked at how much I relate..I only did that once (I was extremely tired, I had stayed up for around 2 and a half days straight and I forgot to sit down, I just sort of stood in front of the toilet and went. It was the strangest thing..)

I'm surprised you manage to stay up that long most people I've met, I can't really relate to. They usually can only stay up for like 24 hours "an all nighter" then colapse. I've been diagnosed with insomnia. I've stayed up an entire week at one point. I'm currently 72 hours of no sleep as we speak. My head has the NASTIEST schedule. Its almost cruel. Staying up for 4-5 days then collapsing to sleep for 2. Lather, rince, repeat. No matter how hard I try I cant sleep. Yet at the same time i fear sleep. I'm diagnosed with PTSD. My nightmares used to not be that bad. But now... They're terrifying. They always feel so real. Sometimes they have creatures in them that no natter how advanced of an artist I am... I just can't seem to draw. Which means I'm currently sucking at coping with it.

I'm surprised you manage to stay up that long most people I've met, I can't really relate to. They usually can only stay up for like 24 hours "an all nighter" then colapse. I've been diagnosed with insomnia. I've stayed up an entire week at one point. I'm currently 72 hours of no sleep as we speak. My head has the NASTIEST schedule. Its almost cruel. Staying up for 4-5 days then collapsing to sleep for 2. Lather, rince, repeat. No matter how hard I try I cant sleep. Yet at the same time i fear sleep. I'm diagnosed with PTSD. My nightmares used to not be that bad. But now... They're terrifying. They always feel so real. Sometimes they have creatures in them that no natter how advanced of an artist I am... I just can't seem to draw. Which means I'm currently sucking at coping with it.
I haven't ever been officially diagnosed with anything, but I sort of have episodes where its almost like my body just never tells me It's tired for a while. And then after some time I'll suddenly just crash and my sleep schedule normalizes again.

I haven't ever been officially diagnosed with anything, but I sort of have episodes where its almost like my body just never tells me It's tired for a while. And then after some time I'll suddenly just crash and my sleep schedule normalizes again.

Well its still cool to find someone i can relate to. (Finally)

On that note. Since we seem to get along so well... Got any RP slots open. Aka, would ya like ta start an RP with me?
👉😎👉 *Insert incredibly cringe worthy, awkward, and weird finger gun moves here*

Update. I'm eating cheese straight from a can (easy cheese i think its called) and a noise outside scared me and it came out my nose and now it burns. 😂🔫 Kill me.

Well its still cool to find someone i can relate to. (Finally)

On that note. Since we seem to get along so well... Got any RP slots open. Aka, would ya like ta start an RP with me?
👉😎👉 *Insert incredibly cringe worthy, awkward, and weird finger gun moves here*

Haha I do ^^ I'd love to rp with you. (You're actually the first and only other trans person I have ever spoken to so this is really cool for me xD I sort of feel like I just met a celebrity)
Start a PM with me and we can discuss our interests!

This isn't necessarily creepy, but it's kinda weird-funny

I have this friend in band who goes to a sister school in our district, and so sometimes he buses over to my school for band class, right? So I was on my way to my last class of the day, and I passed him in the hallway. We're the type of friends who like hug and just say each other's name and that's pretty much it.

Except this time, he hugged me, and in my ear he said,

"I love you. Have my children."

It was really weird.

(I said, "No, I will not have your children.")

I was REALLY close with one of my uncles when I was younger, and about three years ago he'd pop up at my house and we've had a few chit chats here and there. It was never when my folks were home. My mom and I were talking about him and I told her a joke he told me at once of my dance recitals and she looked at me really weirdly and said that my uncle had passed away the year before and we went to his funeral. I don't remember the funeral at all, but I CLEARLY remember him coming and talking with me during that year of my life. Since then, I haven't seen or heard him, but I've been to his grave and sure enough, the date was as my mother told me...​

A shadow whispered slowly and decrescendo the phrase: "You're bad..." over and over again in the nightmare that recurred for weeks. I was 5.

I was walking home from university a month ago at 10:30pm (I live in a very safe city so it's no biggie).
A man was following me - he was about 20 metres away from me at any given time. I took a winding path, but sure enough he'd be on my tail. I started getting more and more freaked out; eventually I just couldn't take it anymore, so I turned around and said something like "Mate, are you following me or something?"
He stopped dead in his tracks - I was on the absolute edge of just completely panicking and running away as fast as my stubby legs would let me.
The man's next move was to make a "pop" sound with his lips before quickly saying "Gone vegan yet?"
He didn't even wait for me to respond before just crossing the street and walking away.

Sure, it sounds like a funny story. But can you imagine being in that situation? Very creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back