"What's that movie?" ('Guess the quote' game)

Here's a quote in the spirit of the season~ ^^

Quote: "The impudence! The audacity! The unmitigated gall!"

The following three quotes remain unidentified:
- "To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
- "I will get a life, Bartok- hers!"
- "I say we follow this pipe back to its origin and apprehend the culprits behind this aquatic conundrum!"

The first one reminds me of what Dumbledore says to Harry at the end of the Philosopher's Stone, but that's in the book, not the movie :/

I've never actually seen it, but when you said lizard it makes me think of Rango, for the third one? It's the only movie I know of with a lizard lol.

Qoute: "You know, I've always wanted a child, and now I think I'll have one - on toast!"

I've never actually seen it, but when you said lizard it makes me think of Rango, for the third one? It's the only movie I know of with a lizard lol.

Qoute: "You know, I've always wanted a child, and now I think I'll have one - on toast!"
Wow you got it- I'm impressed! ^^

For yours I don't know xD Clue?

It's a kids one, I think from the 90's. I'll give another quote from it to see if anyone can get it.

"Amok, Amok, Amok, Amok"

New quote!
"What kind of trickery is this...?"

And the following three quotes remain unidentified:
- "To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
- "I will get a life, Bartok- hers!"
- "You know, I've always wanted a child, and now I think I'll have one - on toast!"

5cookie 5cookie I love ladybug! I see your avatar is made after the show too. <3 Nisu~

Ayama Ayama
"I will get a life, Bartok- hers!"
Is this from 'Bartok the Magnificent'? Edit: Or maybe...Anastasia? (That's the only Bartok I know!!!!~)

Movie Quote: "I know his weakness. Bullets."

Hmm... Well I don't know if this movie is obscure? It's from around the 2000's. It has an older hip hop singer as an actor. And is suspenseful/thrilling. (Too many clues? xD)

Hmm... Well I don't know if this movie is obscure? It's from around the 2000's. It has an older hip hop singer as an actor. And is suspenseful/thrilling. (Too many clues? xD)
Actually those were all way too vague for me xD
It's probable that I've heard of it but haven't seen it ^^"

New quotes:

"I'm just looking for a reasonable ratio of wontons to broth- this is absolute madness."
"Not de pouty bat face..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back