Other What’s made you happy recently?

I have been driving a car that is messed up and breaking down. I decided to work 6 weeks straight with no off days. I finally got my newer car last week. I am so excited. It was worth 1400.00 but I felt good to work for all that and get a car.

Web series, hope of potential rp, finished with finals, really cute guy I want to have babies with, simple things.

Honestly just knowing that I’ll be doing something worthwhile this week.

I got a hair cut, and now I can't stop pulling my fingers through my hair and ruffling it and it just feels amazing.

I haven't seen one of my friends in over 3 years, and they just texted me and asked if I wanna hang out sometime, because they just moved back to our state! :0

one of my rps on here got a lot of attention and now i have ppl to chat with!

I recently bought a small batch of comics, four of 'em, for $20. However, one of those 4 comic books typically goes from anywhere between $12 to $200 depending on its condition. It's issue number 58, the first appearance of Bêlit in the Conan the Barbarian comic line. It was published in 1975. In the Conan stories, Bêlit was a pirate queen and eventually became an item with Conan. Anyhow, I'm really stoked that I got to add this little gem to my collection at a total steal.

f35a22b30394ac3586fab430280564e4.jpg

Last edited:
honestly, i'm just overwhelmed with so much joy because i got accepted into a program where i take half of my school day taking a class at a community college. i'm so hyped also because it makes me a lot more eligible for scholarships! i got into the graphic design/visual arts program, which apparently is the trickiest one to get into. next school year is when the program starts for me (which is my junior year), and i can easily get into it if i want to do it my senior year as well! they also offer the program after you graduate highschool, too!

idk i just felt the need to put it here i'm so excited LMAO

^Big congrats dude on getting into that program, very helpful later on depending what you want to do and I'm sure it's going to be a blast. I wish you the best with the program <:
____
Restarted my animal crossing island and just getting myself hyped up for my future island as someone brings all my stuff from their island haha. Not big but decided on a whim that I wanted to get back into animal crossing and to do so, reset everything.

I finally unlocked the Hot Monster tires on Mario Kart 8. They arent any different from the regular Monster tires that I've had for a while. But I like the look of them, and they go well with my build.

OH, also I perfected a better build than my previous Wendy + Varmint motorcycle. I now use Lemmy + Tube Kart and I regularly hit that purple spark boost on a lot of the tracks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back