• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

spongiecake

If you feel it’s not worth it, I pray you’ll lie ★
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!

Here's a few things about me first! <3

My name is Sponge!
Pronouns are She/Her
I use PMS

Pacific Time
I live for romance
I'm a super friendly person so you can literally tell me anything! Don't be afraid, I wont bite~ <3

I have a lot of plots in mind and I'm always coming up with new ones, but if you have a plot that you'd like to try as well, always let me know! <3

I like to keep the description of my plots simple, just so that the whole story isn't already written out with its twists (that's our job~)​

Plots:

Character A is a doctor, who is very harsh yet witty. Throughout their life, they have always been able to save each patient with their skill. They finally come across Character B who is growing sicker each day. As time passes on with Character A taking care of Character B, Character A finds themself slowly falling in love.

Character A finds themself awake in the woods, with no recalescence of their memory. They meet Character B, a witch/mythical creature (just an thought for now but can be changed). In attempt to gain their memory back, Character A must travel with Character B- putting their hope in their hands.

Character A is a magical creature, yet more of the weaker type per say, and finds themself stuck in the gruesome dark forest. There's been tales about this horrifying and large plain. Character B is somewhat of a bounty hunter, their job is to collect other creatures who have roamed the dark forest and deliver them to where they'll be imprisoned for trespassing. Character B has never someone quite like Character A, and becomes fond of them on their journey together.

Character A lives out in the middle of nowhere. A zombie-apocalypse breaks out, forcing them to journey to the city that their younger sibling lives in. Along the journey, Character B is introduced, to which the both fight for survival. It's the worst time to fall in love, but the best feeling when you find someone who is right for you.

Character A is a college student desperate to be recognized by the public eye. Character B is studying photography for journalism, and offers to help support Character A's journey by blogging and taking photos of their performances. Character A is more of a hot head, and find life to be challenging with constant battles of rejection. Character B luckily was taught one of the best things in life: You have to be patient!

Character A is a successful general in the new world. This world is advanced (cyberpunk design, with destruction in the poor areas). Character A lives a life following the rules as a general, arresting those who don't comply with the governments rules. Character B is a well-known threat to the government and their corrupt actions. Character A being unaware of all this, hunts down Character B- but soon fights out the truth, along with the true idea of who Character B really is.

Living Life in Luxury is hard, right? Well, that's what Character A thought until their Royal life was taken away from them in an instant. Character A was captured by the rivaling kingdom who is well known for their cruelty. Character B is the next in line for the throne, but needs to learn new tactics. Those tactics are best known by Character A. Character A is then forced to teach everything that they know to Character B. Character A is mainly a hothead who is stubborn and has a hard time listening.

(Just some Ideas for now! Id love to hear any suggestions from you! I also have more plots, but I won't list the rest here <3 )

I also like doing the basics like:
yellow: very enthusiastic to do
Pirate x Pirate
Mermaid/Merman x Pirate (Forbidden Love)

Monster x Monster (HS edition)
Sea Creature x Land Creature
Musician x Singer
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Ghost x Human
Demon x Human
Childhood Best friends to lovers
Witch x Normie
Witch x Mythical Creature
Mythical Creature x Fairy
Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Sea-Creature
Royalty x Royalty
Hunter x Prey
Zombie x Human
Idol x Fan
Idol x Idol (Hate to Love Scenario~)
Model x Idol (Hate to Love Scenario~)
Cop x Criminal
(And more! Just ask~)

Fandoms:

She-ra (catradora)
Voltron (klance)
Maze-runner (newtmas)
The Last of Us (OC x OC)
(Oh gosh that's all I can think of)

Things that aren't really of my interest:

Please don't be rude, it never hurts to be nice! <3
No Warrior Cats, Pokemon GO
No Fetishizing of the LGBTQ+
Creating OC's in Fandoms

Last little details!~ <3

I typically respond 2 times a day! (very much depends)
I give about a minimum of three paragraph responses.
Ghost Friendly~
I am open to MxM, MxF, FxF, NBxNB and I play any gender <3
I prefer Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery, Drama, and Action Roleplays

What's life without a little love splashed in?~ <3

Thank you sm for reading!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚ *:・゚✧

Last edited:
Hi there! Mind if I dm you and we can come up with something together? I like your first plot idea

Hello there!

Here's a few things about me first! <3

My name is Sponge!
I'm about to turn 18 in 1 month!
Pronouns are She/Her
I can use Discord or PMS (either way is fine with me!)

Pacific Time
I live for romance
I'm a super friendly person so you can literally tell me anything! Don't be afraid, I wont bite~ <3

I have a lot of plots in mind and I'm always coming up with new ones, but if you have a plot that you'd like to try as well, always let me know! <3

I like to keep the description of my plots simple, just so that the whole story isn't already written out with its twists (that's our job~)​

Plots:

Character A is a doctor, who is very harsh yet witty. Throughout their life, they have always been able to save each patient with their skill. They finally come across Character B who is growing sicker each day. As time passes on with Character A taking care of Character B, Character A finds themself slowly falling in love.

Character A finds themself awake in the woods, with no recalescence of their memory. They meet Character B, a witch/mythical creature (just an thought for now but can be changed). In attempt to gain their memory back, Character A must travel with Character B- putting their hope in their hands.

Character A is a magical creature, yet more of the weaker type per say, and finds themself stuck in the gruesome dark forest. There's been tales about this horrifying and large plain. Character B is somewhat of a bounty hunter, their job is to collect other creatures who have roamed the dark forest and deliver them to where they'll be imprisoned for trespassing. Character B has never someone quite like Character A, and becomes fond of them on their journey together.

Character A suddenly wakes up in a different house. It's a traditional house, looking very clean and modest. Sooner or later, Character A finds out from the help of their servants that they've been chosen to be a god. Character B, who is Character A's Yokai, is stubborn with their new master (don't think of it as being kinky pleaseee:smilepuff:). Will they learn to get along?

(Just some Ideas for now! Id love to hear any suggestions from you! I also have more plots, but I won't list the rest here <3 )

I also like doing the basics like:

Monster x Monster (HS edition)
Sea Creature x Land Creature
Doctor x Patient
Parent x Teacher
Boss x Employee
Childhood Best friends to lovers
Witch x Normie
Witch x Mythical Creature
Mythical Creature x Fairy
Roommates to Lovers
Idol x Fan
Idol x Idol (Hate to Love Scenario~)
Model x Idol (Hate to Love Scenario~)
Cop x Criminal
(And more! Just ask~)

Things that aren't really of my interest:

Please don't be rude, it never hurts to be nice! <3
No Warrior Cats, Pokemon GO
No Fetishizing of the LGBTQ+

Last little details!~ <3

I typically respond 3-4 times a day!
I give about a minimum of two paragraph responses
Ghost Friendly~
I am open to MxM, MxF, FxF, NBxNB and I play any gender <3
I prefer Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery, Drama, and Action Roleplays

What's life without a little love splashed in?~ <3

Thank you sm for reading!

I love the bounty hunter one! I'd love to do it if you could dm me cause I'm new?

Hey!
Id be interested in some topics to Roleplay in-
but i prefer pm, sorry (some jerks of a scammers hacked my discord account and im trying to fix it but i just cant-)
and i also prefer rping in threads as its a bit easier so we can talk about things in pms and rp in threads

bumppppp :D

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
b u m p
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

bumppppp :D

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
b u m p
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Users who are viewing this thread

Back