Other What's a video game you love but can't beat?

beehsknees

Bust :(
I'm super rubbish at video games but I love them anyway. I've never beaten a pokemon or LoZ game but I've played many. I'm too chicken to even attempt Super Meat Boy but I adore it anyway. What about you guys? I know there's some super hard games out there :')

Games I adore But Cannot Beat:

Skullgirls (but that game is meant to be hard)
Any LoZ (Mostly Twilight Princess and Majoras Mask)
Any Super Mario Game (IDKWHY BUT I JUST CANT DO IT)
100% Orange Juice Story Mode
Starfox
Okami

LoZ
Don't Starve
Stardew Valley
Harvest Moon (I mean, for this and SV I got married and had two kids I just didn't care to beat the main storyline so idk if that counts)
Mario
Kirby (depends which one because I did beat Kirby's Epic Yarn but none of the others)
Actually almost any game in my Steam library except Undertale and Slime Rancher.

Mostly Starfox. I love the game, but I can never beat it. I've beat other games that I love more, but still. I cannot beat any Starfox game ever.

As a kid, I could never beat Gears of War. I always got stuck on what I presume was the last level. Can't play it now sadly, so no way to amend that.

I still haven't unlocked everything in Don't Starve, FTL, and Crypt of the Necrodancer.

I also love Shovel Knight, but I really suck at it and I'm stuck on (you guessed it) the water level.

I still haven't unlocked everything in Don't Starve, FTL, and Crypt of the Necrodancer.

I also love Shovel Knight, but I really suck at it and I'm stuck on (you guessed it) the water level.
lol I tried Shovel Knight but literally couldn't get past level 1 I'm so terrible xD

Any videogame with compelling characters or plot. It's not that the games are hard more that I don't want it to end. When I beat the game, my adventure with all the npc friends I made and the vast world comes to an end, leaving me with an empty feeling in my gut.

Dark souls, i only beat the third because of a wall glitch with the Lord of Cinder, he was stuck and couldn't hit me, but i'm addicted to the punishment.

Terraria
Most LoZ Games (especially Wind Waker ;-;)
Minecraft (Not Hard, just don't play survival that much)

Undertale Genocide Route.... damn Sans. XD I mean, I could beat him if I tried a little harder and spent more time being psychic and finger and attack memorization.... I got to the 3/4 mark, where he starts his 'special' attacks, and every round I got one dialogue bit farther....

idk. Maybe someday XD

I've long since accepted that I'll never be any good at osu! but I still love playing 3 and 4 star beatmaps from time to time when I feel like chilling and clicking on some circles.

I can't remember the name but it was an Xbox game with multiple discs and the main character was immortal... I didn't even finish the first disc before shit got hard :/

Bloodborne, The DLC. Enjoy the game so much, but the DLC for that game is way harder than DarkSouls 3 Ringed City DLC.

Bayonetta, Tomb Raider Underworld and Dead Space (Chapter 5. Y-yeah, No. I used a savegame to just skip to the final boss, ha ha.)

I'm super rubbish at video games but I love them anyway. I've never beaten a pokemon or LoZ game but I've played many. I'm too chicken to even attempt Super Meat Boy but I adore it anyway. What about you guys? I know there's some super hard games out there :')

Flappy bird

That one rainbow slide level in Mario kart always trips me up

Well this is kind of cheating but a game I loved from when I was younger that I could not for the life of me beat was called kingdom underfire for the Xbox. But just recently I bought a refurbished original Xbox and the game and beat it because I remember liking it that much. Surprisingly It was even better than I remebered it being as a kid and the story made it all worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back