• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hot Wings Pilot

All the lights down low. Take it nice and slow.

Immersive setting
Engaging dialogues
Captivating characterization
Realistic situations
Gripping plot
Burning romance
Meaningful bonds
Unforgettable endings
...little literacy?

I know, I know. But I'm a seasoned, subjectively advanced/literate writer, so hear me out if you consider yourself one as well. And do not look at this advert as an opportunity to practice your literacy skills. But… writing is not just that, is it?

I am tired. Life is exhausting! I have heaps of ideas per day (every movie I watch, every song I hear, even pictures I see, most of them are so inspiring), and I never get to explore 99% of them, dammit. It is simply impossible, even if I had the time and brainpower to churn out numerous, multiple-paragraph responses every day. But I do want those stories. At least some of them! Though, I don't want to start and feel burnt out in the middle of the prelude. Or even the first chapter. I want to finish the story. Hell, call me naive, but maybe even discover alternative endings or subplots that transform into their own, epic scenarios.

That's impossible. If you try to write well, that is. So yeah, for this I will write poorly. I will produce short paragraph/s, I will often use basic vocabulary (waves goodbye to my evocative show not tell and purple prose) and I will not pay too much attention to my grammar and syntax (even though I hope they’re inherently correct). Short, quick replies whenever I have the time and feel like it. Maybe even rapid-fire if we’re there for it. Like I said. Do not treat this like another roleplay. It's a guilty pleasure.

BUT, what else will I do? I will bring vivid depictions of what will feel like real, breathing people. I will write interesting dialogues and create organic relationships. Because this kind of shitty writing will allow me to provide all that and create full-blown stories filled with character development, fat plot, and even fun yet unessential scenes that we just feel like exploring. Especially when we don't have to worry about the quality of our writing. Come on, sharpen your literacy skills with your roleplay partners and create with me on the side. No one has to know.

If you're an adult, experienced writer who can show me some samples with convincing characterization? Send me your roleplay interests and favorite characters. Let's make stories worth writing!

You've definitely grabbed my attention. Is it cool if I send you a PM to discuss interests? I'll send a writing sample there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back