• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Whatever's clever.

Rage Incarnate

Exodus. Insanus. Nocturnus.
Well, I'll cut to the chase. It's been quite a while but I'm here to challenge myself. I'm pretty open-minded and quick about my wits (generally). Although, having not RPed in quite some time....i may be a bit rusty.

Anyways, if anyone's down for something, let me know and we can set it up.

Should probably sleep soon, though...gotta work soon. X.x

I'm down for something!
I apologize if what you were looking for was a PM, I can't exactly START a PM yet, Haven't done my 10 posts on the site yet :/
But I would be glad to do the rp stuffs

Oh hey lovely!! I love darker grittier plots, full of heart break, drama maybe eventually a happy ending? If maybe you’d wanna write I have plots, and too much time!

Oh hey lovely!! I love darker grittier plots, full of heart break, drama maybe eventually a happy ending? If maybe you’d wanna write I have plots, and too much time!

I would love to hear them. I think I'm at my best on the fly, but like i said before...may be a bit rusty. =p I work 3p to 11p weekdays so would have to work around that.

What about myself? I'd probably pick something fantasy myself. But whatever you are feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back