• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

coffefire

GENERAL

Hello everyone, glad you pressed on this thread!
I’ll jump straight to the point;

I’ve been trying to get back into role playing for a while, and my cravings aren’t specific,
But yours could be!

I want to roleplay (nearly anything) you desire!
A roleplay that your partners dropped? I’ll fulfill that role!
A unique roleplay that nobody’s taken interest in? I’ll be interested!
A roleplay you don’t want to make a thread for? PM me!
And many more circumstances! I’d just like someone to talk to OOC as well!

RULES

OOC-
I like talking out of character and bonding with my partner over simple things like our character, or just talking about our day, or even venting! I’m always here, and I’d like someone who likes talking too <3

Literacy-
English isn’t my first language, but I’m fluent, and my studies take place in the English language, so I’m like any other person, honestly!
As myself, I know sometimes it’s hard to be perfect and making mistakes is totally natural! I just would love someone who could use proper grammar and spelling! Quality over quantity!

limits/won’t do-
Star Wars/Trek, I’ve never watched it no I’d never be able to perform well within that catagory, I apologise! Warrior cats, I didn’t really take part in its media, and canon characters! I don’t play canon characters unless I’m doubling with an OC

I really hope we can get along! Thank you for reading and don’t be afraid to PM me! ^^

Hi! PM me when you have the time, I've had a vague idea that I'm too much of a nervous wreck to make a thread for! And you sound really sweet, too <3

Hey hey I've got a couple ideas in mind if you're still open to new partners? My main thing is that I tend to get attached to my characters and love when I can ship them together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back