What Would your Character/OC be like if every character trait was the opposite?

_Yua Watanabe_

๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The title explains it.

So here's one of my OC

Keoshi: an angel

A nice, calm and sweet person, shy and Loves helping other people.
And doesn't really enjoy violence.

She's usually wearing soft pastel colors sweaters, skirts Long socks, And Whatever's soft and Comfortable

Opposite version: a Mere demon

A rude, Loud and ruthless woman who will spit on anyone who even looks at her the wrong way, she likes watching people argue and fight and Even loves getting involved.

She'll probably be wearing black, and revealing clothing, such as fishnet stockings. Short skirts,
Ripped clothing, and WalK around with zero shame.

I have created a monster..

If you don't mind my mentioning, Keoshi sounds absolutely adorable (and her counterpart sounds like she'd kick my butt, lol)

Aight, my turn-
Original: Bluebell, a hopelessly romantic teen stuck in the aftermath of an A-Bomb (can you tell she's primarily based in Fallout?). She guards herself with a threatening and sardonic disposition, but with a little pushing, she'll trust those around her enough to show them the soft, affectionate girl inside. She gets into trouble a lot, sometimes by mistake, other times due to acting out over deep-seated sorrows and frustrations that even she doesn't understand. She almost always wears dresses, except when leaving her settlement.

Reverse: A cold-hearted teen, hardened by the cruel reality of the world around her. She tricks the people around her into thinking that she's sweet and naive, effectively creating a human body-shield of 'friends' for herself. She refuses to let this facade down for anyone, even those who believe themselves to be close to her. Despite this, she's anything but rowdy, even avoiding parties and other lively events, which sometimes leads to her being perceived as a stick in the mud. Her fashion sense is tacky as hell, and she definitely wears socks with sandals.

Honestly, she turned out a lot better than I expected, haha

If you don't mind my mentioning, Keoshi sounds absolutely adorable (and her counterpart sounds like she'd kick my butt, lol)

Aight, my turn-
Original: Bluebell, a hopelessly romantic teen stuck in the aftermath of an A-Bomb (can you tell she's primarily based in Fallout?). She guards herself with a threatening and sardonic disposition, but with a little pushing, she'll trust those around her enough to show them the soft, affectionate girl inside. She gets into trouble a lot, sometimes by mistake, other times due to acting out over deep-seated sorrows and frustrations that even she doesn't understand. She almost always wears dresses, except when leaving her settlement.

Reverse: A cold-hearted teen, hardened by the cruel reality of the world around her. She tricks the people around her into thinking that she's sweet and naive, effectively creating a human body-shield of 'friends' for herself. She refuses to let this facade down for anyone, even those who believe themselves to be close to her. Despite this, she's anything but rowdy, even avoiding parties and other lively events, which sometimes leads to her being perceived as a stick in the mud. Her fashion sense is tacky as hell, and she definitely wears socks with sandals.

Honestly, she turned out a lot better than I expected, haha
Alternative Thread title: antagonist/Monster creator.

lmaO
hey, a fun good-character-turned-evil verse never hurt anybody, right?
well, except for the characters that know the character in question, i guess, but besides them-
Tru

Roko: A true hero.

Loves helping people.
Always reads people's minds to detect their alignment.
Shows mercy to people who helped him.
Will find nonviolent solutions whenever possible.

Mero: Roko's dark side

Shows loyalty to no-one.
Has absolutely no alignment, cannot read minds anyway.
Shows absolutely no mercy.
Loves violence.

Wow, that's actually good.

Edit: Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef you should see this thread.

Last edited:
Marianne
brunette
straight
great relationship with her parents
monarchist
((ok, this is a nightmare))

Marianne
brunette
straight
great relationship with her parents
monarchist
((ok, this is a nightmare))
Lmfaoo looks like this characters alternate version is living better then the original

Balsam

Fun-loving
Happy-go-lucky
Very bad liar
Mischievous
Too curious for his own wellbeing
Socialite
Helpful to the point of selflessness

Oh dear...

Deadly serious
Absolute pessimist, very broody
Pathological liar
No sense of humor whatsoever
Why be curious, everything's shit anyway
Hates people
So. Effin'. Egocentric.

...yikes o.O

hMmMMmMmMmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

'shy and bratty'

or . .

'loud and behaved'

BOTH OF THOSE CONTRADICT EACH OTHER BUT IT'S WHY I LOVE MY CHARACTERS

LmFao switching personas make weird characters

Okay, this is a fun creative exercise! I'll go with the character I'm using as my avatar, Akiko!

Canon Akiko
Absolute sunshine baby, just wants to make everyone happy. Very emotional and cries when overwhelmed, often times out of happiness because she's thinking about how much she loves something. Mischievous in the most wholesome way, thinks hiding gifts for people to stumble across later is a prank.

Opposite Akiko
Very gloom and doom, sees the bad in everything and everyone. Doesn't express emotion, find little joy in life. Goes out of her way to inconvenience others.

Oh no... I made myself sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Okay, this is a fun creative exercise! I'll go with the character I'm using as my avatar, Akiko!

Canon Akiko
Absolute sunshine baby, just wants to make everyone happy. Very emotional and cries when overwhelmed, often times out of happiness because she's thinking about how much she loves something. Mischievous in the most wholesome way, thinks hiding gifts for people to stumble across later is a prank.

Opposite Akiko
Very gloom and doom, sees the bad in everything and everyone. Doesn't express emotion, find little joy in life. Goes out of her way to inconvenience others.

Oh no... I made myself sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oof..okay I'll make u feel better by shitting on my main oc

"Mishiku"
Or, Mishu. Whom is 17

A cannibalistic demon, who can be lovy dovy with her fiance, she's rough and annoying but she has good intentions. She's wild and lazy, and will literally Growl, and eat people she doesn't like, she gets into fights often too.

Okay now different Mishu:

A norm eating DEmOn she hates cringe and heart felt conversations but she's kind and sweet, and hates annoying people she's soft and calm cries when she meets someone she doesn't like and she doesn't get into fights.

Lmaoo I hate this... Opposite Mishu must be bipolar lmao

Denki: Total moron. Happy boi. Has electric powers. Very flirty. Has a lot of friends.

Opposite Denki: Genius. Always upset about something. Can control water. Very antisocial. Total loner with no friends.

Funfact denki would most likely be quirkless because there's only Positive and negative in electricity. And it can either be on or off or there or not there. Since there technically isn't rlly an OppISite. But since it's ELECTRICITY it's on or off by googles logic

Funfact denki would most likely be quirkless because there's only Positive and negative in electricity. And it can either be on or off or there or not there. Since there technically isn't rlly an OppISite. But since it's ELECTRICITY it's on or off by googles logic
Hmm good point ig my brain said water tho soooo weโ€™re sticking with it

Opposite Dazai is someone who is mentally at stable and isnโ€™t gay and isnโ€™t married to a lesbian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back